Assault- Hongjoong

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT

"Are you sure you won't just come home with us tonight? It'll get cold later and I don't want you to walk in the dark." Seonghwa said as he hung in the doorway of the studio.

"hwa, you know I have deadlines. I'll be fine, just give me a few hours, okay?"

Seonghwa pouted at the leader leaning his head against the door frame.

"Joong, why do you have to work so hard; we haven't had a movie night in like four weeks."

Hongjoong smiled softly at the oldest.

"hwa, once I finish these tracks, I'll take a break, okay? Tonight and tomorrow, that's it."

"tomorrow? Joong tomorrow's your birthday, are you seriously going to work even on your birthday?"

Hongjoong sighed and got up out of his chair walking over to the oldest.

"hwa, don't worry about me okay? It's just a birthday, I don't even care about it okay? I promise once I'm done, we'll all hang out together okay?"

Seonghwa was still disappointed, but he looked at hongjoong and nodded.

Hongjoong smiled pulling seonghwa into his arms for a quick hug.

"thanks for looking out for me hwa."

Seonghwa smiled nuzzling into hongjoong's neck wrapping his arms around his small waist.

"don't work too hard hm? Come home to sleep."

Hongjoong nodded patting seonghwa's back.

They broke apart and seonghwa smiled softly before leaving the studio.

Hongjoong got back in hos chair and turned back to his computer screen.

As he was working, there was a knock on his door. He removed his headphones and looked to the door.

"come in."

A familiar face entered the room holding two coffees in his hand as he slipped inside.

"hey hyung, what are you doing here?" hongjoong smiled.

"I saw the lights on, so I figured you were working late. Oh, and I grabbed you a coffee." The man handed hongjoong the cup smiling softly.

Hongjoong smiled and bowed his head.

"thank you Chan Ha." He took a swig of the strong beverage before turning back to his screen.

"so, how many tracks do you have to do still?" Chan ha leaned over hongjoong's shoulder to look at the screen, his chin on hongjoong's shoulder.

"ugh, still have three more. But look, this one is almost done." Hongjoong smiled as he clicked the play button, removing the headphone jack so chan ha could hear the song.

Chan ha smiled as he bobbed his head listening to the song.

"wow, you're truly amazing hongjoong-ah."

Hongjoong blushed at the compliment smiling.

"yah, don't embarrass me." He said sipping his coffee.

"what? I'm just telling the truth." He giggled ruffling hongjoong's hair.

Hongjoong looked up at him pouting.

"hyunggggg don't mess up my hair, I spent so long styling it!" he whined.