Overworked - Hongjoong

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

It's been a while since i've written so i apologize if this isn't as good as some of my other one shots i hope you like it regardless 

Hongjoong has been busy non-stop for a week straight. Ateez were working on a huge comeback, a whole new album and three music videos. Hongjoong has spent most of his time in the studio working on songs and perfecting them until he was forced out of the studio by the staff.

It was Friday and hongjoong had told the staff that he would be using the studio late into the night so they wouldn't come in.

After a long day of practicing and recording, the rest of the boys went home while hongjoong hung back.

Seonghwa grabbed his bag and peeked his head into the studio.

"hey joong, we're all headed home now, are you sure you won't come with us?"

Hongjoong peered over at the oldest and gave him a soft smile.

"I'm sure hwa, I really need to finish up this track."

Seonghwa sighed softly.

"okay joong, don't stay too late okay? Come get some sleep soon."

"I will hwa, I'll see you later okay?"

Seonghwa nodded and left the room leaving hongjoong alone in the small studio.

Before he knew it, hongjoong had finished his work and checked his phone thinking it had only been a few hours. He opened his phone and gasped when he saw the time.

5:06 AM

"was I really here that long?" he said out loud to himself.

He exited the studio and went into the dance practice room to grab his stuff. He was about to leave when San, jongho, and yeosang all entered the room looking bright and refreshed.

"oh, hyung, you're already here." San said with a smile.

Hongjoong was confused for a second, why were they here so early?

"do you still wanna do the extra practice today hyung?" yeosang asked noticing that hongjoong seemed to forget.

"huh? Oh of course! Let's get started then." Hongjoong just remembered he promised to help the boys with the choreography the previous day. He dropped his things and began stretching even though his body was exhausted.

"hyung? Were you here all night?" jongho asked noticing the dark bags under his eyes.

"don't worry about me jongho, come on let's run through the dance." Hongjoong quickly steered the conversation away and got in position to dance.

The others gave each other a worried look but followed hongjoong regardless.

About halfway through the choreo, hongjoong started to feel hot and dizzy. He blinked the dizziness away and focused on the dance, but his vision blurred continuously. He shook his head slightly and felt a throbbing pain in the back of his head. He stopped abruptly and held his head, his body swaying slightly.

The others immediately noticed and stopped dancing.

"hyung? You okay?" San asked softly.

Hongjoong nodded and waved them off as he blinked his eyes.

He moved back to his position when he was convinced his dizzy spell was over. As soon as he started moving again, he stumbled, his vision spotty and blurry.