HoW yOu GuYs MeEt (CaSt)

Part 2 Cast this time

Finn:

Set of stranger things. You and sadie were best friends and she invited you to come watch her act. On you way to her trailer you ran into Finn spilling iced coffee all over the both of you.
"Oh jesus man I'm sorry-" you looked up to see him smiling

Jaeden:
In and out. You went to in and out to grab a quick lunch. You ordered and sat at a booth and began to eat. Jaeden came up to you and asked for your number. You gave it to him.
"Sorry I just thought you were pretty"- Jaeden

Jack
Skating. You were skating down this road in LA when you crashed into each other. You ended you with a scraped elbow and knee. He scraped his chin.

"You skate?"- Jack

Chosen:
Amusement park. He was in line for the ferris will and he needed a partner. You decided to be his partner. "Afraid of heights?" He was afraid of heights lol so you held his hand to keep him comforted.

Wyatt:
Jaedens live stream. You were bestfriends with Jaeden and clicked on his live stream. You watched Jaeden fall on his face causing you to laugh your ass off. You dmed Wyatt and both made fun of Harden.

Nic:
Streets of LA. You were walking down the streets looking down at you phone when someone grabbed you and pulled you of the streets. "You almost got hit"- Nic

Jeremy:
Fan meet and greet. You asked him to sign an IT poster. He signed it leaving his numbet by his name. You didn't notice til you got home. You layed on your bed and texted all night.

"Hey is this Jeremy?"

Sophia:
The mall. You were both in Victoria Secret. You guys ended up looking at matching bras. "You know these are cute" got the same bra. She invited you to a sleepover.