Beverly Marsh 1

Just so you know this while imagine is in Beverly's point of view
The character are 16 years old

I sat on the bus beside Bill he was a close friend. I sat there watching y/n talk on the phone to her boyfriend. It upset me that she had a boyfriend but she was straight and not bi like I was.

As all the kids screamed and yelled I sat there as quite as a fly not doing anything wrong but liking y/n. The year that I am living in doesn't let girls  or boys like date or marry the same gender but I hope it would change as the years go by until then I got to keep it to myself.

"I love you" I heard her say but did she mean it? "No she doesn't" I whispered to myself "what?" Bill asked but I had no idea I said that out loud "nothing just thoughts" "oh"

by the way if you think I am a stalker I am not we are friends and if you have had a crush or someone you like as much as I do then you know what I am going through and how I feel.

I saw her hang up her phone
and look at me I turned away.
Then a whole flock of kids started to swarm over her and watch her as she plugged in her headphones and flipped on the radio. They all started to ask questions I couldn't handle it what was it I had to get in on it.

I sat down besides her she smiled. "Oooh what was that call about?" A kid asked "none of your business now go" but that didn't work. "Are you two dating?" Another kid asked "no we aren't we are just close friends" she spoke up to answer the question "yeah just close friends" I said feeling down.

A few moments later it was my stop it was also y/n stop too. We lived on the same block as each other which was a good thing. Sometimes we had sleepovers with the losers. Just to mention we are in the losers club.

A few weeks ago I realized I was bi and I had a huge crush on her. It was at the sleepover I was hosting. I realized it because that night the losers came but they didn't stay only y/n did and we was all playing spin the bottle. It landed on Beverly and me so we kissed for a second. But that was before today.

As we walk home we start to talk. "So just friends huh" I say even though I didn't want to say that "yeah" "o-" I was cut off by her "can I just spill my emotions to you" "of course any time you need to" I say nervous to hear what she has to say. " I don't want to live this way any more I feel like dying" she says with tears in her eyes "why? You can tell me anything" "my boyfriend..." She stops talking for a moment "what do you mean?" "He-he hurt me and I am afraid he will hurt me again" she said crying now I was froze shook "it's ok can't you just break up with him" I said rubbing her back trying to comfort her as much as possible "that's the problem I can't he will hurt me again trust me I know" "listen call him now and let me talk to him" I had no clue what I was doing at this point.

"Hello" the voice said over the phone "hello this is Beverly Marsh and I need to address some things to you" "ok go on" "ok so the best way to put this is y/n is done with you and if you lay a single finger on her your going to be a dead son of a bitch" "whatever" and that was it he hung up and I blocked the number for her. She was safe now.

"Thanks again" she said stepping on to her porch "trust me it's nothing" I said as a smirk spreaded across my face "ok I'll talk to you later then" "yeah you two" "Bye!!" She screamed as I was down the road.

I was heading home this time as happy as I could be because of y/n.

Hoped you like this

Bye Bye my big ❤