Losers Club-

It was getting dark outside as you sat out waiting for the losers. They were supposed to meet up with you to defeat that killer clown but they were late.

You was starting to get upset. They specifically told you that they would be here around 9:00 it was 9:15. 15 minutes late. You went inside and made a phone call to see where they were.

"H-hello" bill said on the other end of the phone "where are you guys" "w-we forgot t-to meet you, j-just meet u-s at the n-neibolt house" now you felt like they just totally forgot about you which in that case they did "ok sure" you said as you hung up the phone.

This would be the last summer with the losers they are your best friends but you each were going in your separate ways. As you were walking you started to think about the end about when all of you were saying your goodbyes to each other. But what you didn't think about was when you say your goodbye but it wouldn't be the last goodbye you all have to say to each other it would be your first goodbyes.

You turned down the intersection of Jackson and Witcham street then onto neibolt street. Soon you would be at the neibolt house. 

Next thing you know you was there. There. You saw flashlights inside and knew they were in there. You got to the door of the house and opened it to find the losers just standing there.

A lot of flashlights were in your eyes at this point. You bent your head down and flashed them back with your flashlight to tell them it was you. They understood and put there flashlights down. "Your here thank God" you heard a familiar voice which sounded like Richie's voice. "Yeah im her-" but before you could finish what you were saying you broke down in tears and cry's. Soon everyone was huddled around you.

"What's wrong you can tell us anything" Beverly said with calmness in her voice "it's just that this summer is coming close to a end and, and I can't handle it also I feel like you guys forget about me being in the group" you said with tears in your eyes. There was a long pause. "It's just I feel like the only girl you focuse on in this group is Beverly" Beverly looked around at everyone's faces but they were focused on her and you. "Oh honey no they think about you alot so do I your our best friend we are the losers club the club where we stick together and call each other losers" she said sounding like a mom which made you laugh.

You got up saying "your right but we are also strong stronger than ever so let's defeat this f**king clown"

Time skip (because I am lazy

You all walked out the house looking like crap. Eddie was covered in this stuff that the frickin cloud spit out of his mouth Stan was bloody Beverly she had water all over her Jaeden was covered in dirt Mike had dirt also and Ben had blood on him. You, you looked like all of them you had a little bit of everything on you especially blood and dirt.

Time skip again (also because I am lazy)

Everyone was in a circle in the grass holding hands. You was next to Eddie and Beverly. As Bill was coming around cutting your guy's hand you squeezed Eddie's and Beverly's hand tight. After he cut everyone including you he cut his self. Then everyone started to hold hands again. Blood from Eddie and Beverly dripped down your arm. "P-Promise to c-come back if i-it comes back p-promise" bill said stuttering "promise" everyone said.

That was your guy's first goodbye. The second was soon.
------

Hope you guys like it
I have been seeing that I don't get alot of comments I just wanted to know

Are you guys still alive? Did pennywise get you? lol XD

Bye Bye my big ❤