HoW yOu GuYs MeEt

A/n: I can't believe I never done this one before lmao. But anyways ik I said it was "completed" but i was bored and wanted to do it.

Richie:
You and richie met at the Aladdin. The losers went to see the new werewolf movie and Richie happens to sit next to you.
"What's up hot stuff?" -Richie

Bill:
You and bill met in the barrens. You had been running from Henry after you caused him to get detention. He chased you and you hid in the barrens.
"a-are you o-ok?" -Bill
Eddie:
Eddie and you met in the pharmacy. You went to get 'girl stuff' and ran into a group of boys. When he saw you he clutched his aspirator and almost fell over dropping everything he had.
*puffs his inhaler*-Eddie
Mike:
You two met during the rock fight. You threw a rock at Henry's face hitting him in the nose. This caused Henry and his group to leave.
"Thank you. I'm mike"- Mike
Stan:
In the park. You saw him sitting on the bench with binoculars and a book. You decided to sit next to him.
"Hey. How many birds have you saw?" You asked and he handed you the book with a smile.
Ben:
Library. You were doing some research on the creepy things in the town of Derry. You both grabbed the same book at the same time.
"You can take if you want"- Ben
Henry:
Class. He threw a paper ball at Bill it missed hitting you instead. He apologized and caused you to both to be in detention after school.
"After detention you wanna maybe hang out?"- Henry
Beverly:
Girl hygiene isle. You went to go grab some pads and came face to face with Beverly.
"Oh gosh I'm sorry. Looks like it's that time of the month for everyone"- Beverly

Bye guys I'll make a part 2 for the cast