Richie Tozier-

Why? Why? Why is life this hard? Is it because Richie doesn't like me as much as I like him at least I think he doesn't like me. Geez it's so hard to tell someone you like them.

You had a crush on Richie Tozier since you first met the same day everything weird started happening in Derry. Bill's brother murdered never found. Bill says he is not dead he is just missing but everyone knows that's not true but they won't break the news to Bill.

You headed down to the neibolt house by yourself this time. You were scared this time more scared than ever. You wanted to help figure out what was killing so many kids. Who killed Georgie?

As you arrived you saw nothing but the creepy house Eddie said he saw a leper that turned to a clown. Was is a clown? It couldn't be a clown that's fiction crap. You walked to the porch but before you even stepped a foot in you heard a whole bunch of kids screaming. You turned around and saw the losers standing behind you telling you not to go in. "Why? Why shouldn't I? We have to figure out what is going on we have to defeat this thing if we don't" there was a long pause "it will end up killing us all like it did to Georgie" there was another long pause.

"Who wants to stay outside" Stan said with a worried expression ( to be honest I have no clue who says that)
Everyone but you Richie Eddie Bill and Beverly raises their hand.

You Richie Bill and Eddie go inside Beverly decided to stay outside in case y'all are in danger or anything. As you enter Richie is behind you holding a long stick.

As you go upstairs there is a bunch of rooms as Bill and Eddie goes left you and Richie go right. You see a room far off to the end of the hall. Richie goes over and opens the door. Before you could step into the same room as him the door slams shut in your face. You start banging on the door. Trying to help. All you could hear was yelling from Richie and then silence. What happened? You began to grow more worried than you were last time

Next thing you know is you hear Bill screaming from across banging too. But before you could do anything Richie's door opens up and he run out pulling you with him. You left Bill and Eddie behind. How could friends do that.

So on Bill and Eddie came after you two. At least they weren't left behind. But they almost were.

As you got outside you realized Richie was still holding your hand but you didn't say nothing you liked it. Bill was giving one of his speech and as he did Richie dragged you off. "I-Iuh reallylikeyou" Richie said really fast "I really like you too TrashMouth" you both then started to laugh "Can I be your TrashMouth" you were shocked. You never thought in a million years he would ask that but you already has the answer. "Of course Mr. TrahsMouth" "then let's go Mrs. TrahsMouth"

------------------

Hoped you liked it

Bye Bye my big ❤

*ᵢₜ ᵢₘₐgᵢₙₑₛ ₐₙd ₚᵣₑfₑᵣₑₙcₑₛ*  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें