Eddie Kaspbrak PT.2-

Its been a whole week since the whole Eddie incident. He hasn't talked to you since. He hasn't come out of his house since either. Is it something you did?

Your POV:
I haven't seen him in a week. I am starting to get worried about him. Is he ok. Fine I'll admit it I have a little crush on him. He is adorable as ever but he might be dead up in his room. Alone. I mean he does take pills and a inhaler. Don't think like that. Forget what you said because that is not true. Good thoughts. Good thoughts.

His POV:
I've been stuck in my house for a whole week. My mom. She found out about hanging out with girls. I am not aloud to that's the problem. She thinks that I might do something I might regret for the rest of my life. But I have to find a way to tell Richie's sister y/n about what happened cause if I don't she will think somethings wrong but nothing is.

End of POV

As you walked out of your house you saw Eddie's house
Nothing. It was blank as ever only a few lights were on. To be honest you missed him. More than ever now.

As you was walking you heard some one call your name. A familiar voice. You turned around and saw Eddie. You smiled to yourself. You ran up to him and squeezed him tight as if, if you let him go you would die so would he. As you let go of him you looked deeply into his eyes.Are you ok I was worried about you" silence fell. "I'm fine just read this" Eddie said as he handed you a letter which read
Open at 1:00 A.M. Sharp
To: y/n
From:Eddie

"The note tells you what to do next, do what it says. I don't have much time I'll see you later" as he said that he kissed my cheek and hugged me and ran off.

I held the note in my hand until I saw Richie as I did I hid it behind my back.
"Where have you been I have looked everywhere for you its time to eat come on"

Time skip:

It was 12:48 almost 1. I was so tired but I has to stay up. I has to stay up for Eddie my soon to be my loser.

Now it was promptly 12:58. Two minutes left. You decided to go check if you could see a light on in Eddie's room. But nothing. You checked the clock and it was now 1:00 you had to open it now.

As you opened it you found a note that read:
Dear y/n:
Meet me at the quarry ASAP. I need to talk to you. Please hurry I don't have all night my mom will be waking up at 3 o'clock to make sure i am home.

Sincerely, Eddie.

As you closed the letter you
started to get dress. You put on your sweatshirt and some pants next you put on your boots then snuck out of your window.

It was dark and cold you should have put on another layer of clothes but you weren't thinking all you was thinking about was the quarry and Eddie. As you made it through the woods all the way to the quarry you were freezing.

As soon as you made it you saw Eddie wearing only shorts. How though? it's freezing out here.

You walked over to Eddie and sat down resting your head on Eddie's shoulder. "Oh hey you scared me" he said in a little frightened voice "hey so what did you want to tell me?" You asked curiously. "I wanted to tell you that the day we were all at the quarry and when you kissed my cheek my mom saw the lipstick stain and told me I wasn't aloud to hang with y'all anymore but I couldn't handle it I had to see you to tell you this" as he finished with his last breath he looked at you in the eye. "I like you y/n that kiss made me so happy even if it was a little peck on the cheek"  you smiled to yourself as you heard the words that was coming out of his mouth.

"I was thinking do you want to take a late night swim?" "Sure" there was a quick pause. "Oh and by the way I like you too" you said blushing in a passionate way. Just as you said that your lips pressed against his and it was so romantic.
-----------

Hoped you like it

PT.3

Bye Bye my big❤