Eddie Kaspbrak-

It was a hot summer day wind was barely blowing. Too hot to do anything except for swimming. But who would want to swim with you exept your brother Richie TrashMouth Tozier. The one and only TrashMouth. Sometimes you couldn't stand him sometimes you loved him it just depended on the mood you were in. You met his friends a few times but never got as close to them as Richie was but they were all so cool Stuttering Bill, Eddie Spaghetti, Beverly Marsh, Stan The Man, Haystack aka Ben, and Mike. But today you hoped to get to know them better.

You walked upstairs to Richie's room and knocked on the door and then opened it. You opened it to find Richie reading one of his stupid comic books. To be honest you hated them. "GET OUT!!" Richie yelled at you from across the room but before you could say anything the door was slammed in your face. He was your twin after all what did you expect. You knocked on it once more finally he opened it. "What do you want?" "I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me to the quarry?" "Sure wait right here". He shut the door once more

About 30 seconds later he cane out with some swim trunks and one of His lame Hawaiian shirts. You looked better in them tho. "ready" he asked you "of course".

As you were walking down street after street you finally made it to the quarry. You seen all the losers  there. One day you wished to be a loser like them. " hey guys!" Richie said waving toward the losers "oh and I brought my annoying little sister" honestly you were only younger by like 5 seconds. "Oh h-hi" Eddie said waving His hand with the aspirator in it "don't get any thoughts Eds" all you did was chuckle. That made everyone else chuckle. Friends?

As everyone was jumping off the cliff of the quarry you was getting a little nervous just watching them jump. You were the only one left besides Richie who quickly jumped. You looked down closed your eyes and jumped. Soon you felt the cold water hit you. Chills ran up your spine. 

After about 10 minutes you guys decided to play chicken. You teamed up with Eddie. Richie teamed up with Stan. Mike and Ben teamed up and Bill and Beverly teamed. You started to play and at first Bill and Beverly was winning but by the end of the game you and Eddie had won. 

You and Beverly got out last. You all laid your towels out and had a radio besides your guys head so everyone including you two could hear it. A few minutes later it grew quiet extra quiet. You and Beverly looked up and all the boys except Richie because he was gone was staring at you and Beverly.

Your face grew red and so did Beverly's. Soon everything was interrupted by Richie.

After talking awhile about alot of everything including pennywise it was time to get going home.

You stopped Eddie before he got
On his bike. "Yeah?" Eddie asked curiously "I knew you were checking me out" "oh uh uh" "its ok honestly" you pecked him on the cheek and said your goodbyes. As you left Eddie was left blushing and speechless

------------

Hoped you liked it
PT.2 coming soon

Bye Bye my big ❤