Winona Ryder as Holly Ann
Black
————————————————

Holly Pov

When we arrived at the Cullen's Residence my God mother Rose And father Emmett was standing outside smiling and waving.

"Holl oh my Gosh! It been so long since I seen you! You look so beautiful" she smiled big hugging me  "thank you Ma You always look so beautiful also and hey Em! My favorite Father figure !!!" I said jumping on him happily.

"Hey Babygirl you gotta so big you almost Broke my back" I laughed smacking his arm as I got down "hey I'm not that big *swings hair* I'm just more stronger than you" we laughed "*gasp* how could you *laughing* I also have something for you come on" I jogged behind Em inside.

Samantha pov

"Bestieeee!" Me and Rose hugged "how are you !?"
"I'm fine How are you?"
"I'm Great I'm so happy I got to see you and 1/3 of my GodDaughters, where are they anyways?"

"Hailey and Billie went out with Leah around La Push somewhere"

Rosalie mugged "Mutt Land well I hope I get to see my girls soon I miss their sweet little faces even if their aren't so little anymore" i smiled at rose

"Yes they are so sweet I love them so much. How has everyone been?"

"They've been great, Alice and Jasper Went on vacation they'll be back sometime Tomorrow other then that we have been watching Nessie Grow up, How's you and the Mut-Jacob"

"*smiles* oh gosh even though he has been working a lot lately we sure does know how to make it up to me I just love him so much you know but sometimes Rose I feel like we're losing it"

"Don't worry about it Sammy Everything will be ok I promise if it don't I'll kick Jacob ass into Next year" we laughed

"You got that right , come on I wanna see esme I miss her Good cooking and I have to go visit Bells and Edward"
———————————————-
"Bella remember when you pissed yourself when you seen the Easter bunny" everybody laughed

"That was so embarrassing Samantha thought that was the funniest day ever at the mall when we was younger"

"Yeah you threw a big plastic Egg at him and Ran around the sitting stand it was so funny"

"Aunt bells why were you so scared"

"Blame your mother we watched a scary Easter bunny movie and I got scared"

"That's hilarious I would had love to see it" Emmett laughed Holly agreed.

"that would be more embarrassing then ever so I'm glad y'all didn't" Bella laughed.

*buzz buzz* i looked down at my phone.

"Can We cancel dinner tonight I have to work over shift"

"Jacob again !? Fine whatever I'll just have dinner with the girls tonight.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I'll make it up to you I promise! I love you"

"Yeah sure love you too jake"

*read*

I shook my head Nd fakely smiled as I stood up "uh well everyone it was nice seeing you all and Esme thank you for brunch even after I ate at home it was very delicious"

"Oh you're welcome Sammy your family you're welcome here anything we love you and the girls company I hope to see the other two very soon"

"Awe thank you Esme and I'll make sure to bring them next time " we hugged everyone bye.

——————————————
When we arrived home the girls was arriving also I smiled and wave at them.

"Hey mom/mama"
"Hey babies and Leah how was the work out?" I asked

"Hey Sammy"

"Uh wha- *billie clear her throat* it was amazing I wished Holly lazy ass came"

I laughed "Billie you and the foul language I tell you" "sorry mom"

"Where are you coming from mother?"

"Oh me and Holly Went to the cullens today and had brunch and was catching up and enjoying memories" I smiled

"Oh sounds amazing" Billie said

"Yeah did they ask about us ? " Hailey asked "yes matter of fact next time you both will be coming to see the cullen's your god parents misses y'all also Esme and you need to visit your Aunt and cousin"

I seen The girls make a slight face I wonder what's going on I shrugged  walking towards the door I seen a small gift box with my name on it.

I turned towards the girls "what is it mom" Holly asked

"Probably a gift from dad" I said
"He must be skipping from dinner again" I looked at Billie

I hate how the girls knew every detail between me and their father . "Girls he does have to work you know" I seen Hailey roll her eyes.

I unlocked the door sitting the box down as I took my coat and boots off.

"Coffee or hot chocolate anyone!?" I yelled in the house

I heard 3 yes to hot chocolate and 1 coffee must be Leah.

I'm kinda happy she has my daughter it was terrible the way Sam had to leave her to be with Emily.. I would be hurt too. I'm sure Billie is the best thing that happened to her.

I took the hot chocolate and coffee upstairs to the girls and sat  back down stairs I scrolled through my phone before looking at the box.

I took a picture and sent it to Jake
"Thanks for the gift babe ❤️"
*picture attachment*

I took a picture and sent it to Jake "Thanks for the gift babe ❤️"*picture attachment*

"•••" I seen the typing bubbles stop then pop up 3 times.

"Babe change of plans I'm coming home for dinner and lunch uh hold off on opening the box. Can you also pick up some more wine ..please" I smirked at the text

"Ok babe I'll wait I'll head out now what time you'll be here ?"

"In 25 mins"

"Ok I shouldn't take long see you soon babe"

-text over-

"Gurls ! I'm going out to the grocery store your father is own the way I'll be back"

I heard ok's and alright before I left out.