Chapter 16

Something is going to happen...

"We need to talk." We both said. Just then the phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Oh Hello Tohru?! How are you? My my it has been a long time! We really must chat you're so busy these days especially with the wedding! Did I show you Yuki's tux? It is THE cutest thing in the entire world!" Ayame. I laughed as he continued rambling. I held the phone in the middle of Kyo and I as we talked to Ayame all night long.

What was I scared about again?

________________________________________________________________________

Wedding day

The birds were chirping, the sun was smiling it was all too perfect! I, Tohru Honda am going to be wed to my Kyo Sohma. This is was all to beautiful! Someone pinch me!

"Ouch!" I screamed feeling something hard stab my side. Yuki smirked as he replied, "Real enough now?" I said that out loud?!

"Hehe yes." He smiled at me before hugging me.

"I'm so happy for you both may god protect you." He whispered in my ear.

"Yuki! Don't think just because i'm not there you can try to take my Tohru!" Kyo shouted from another room. We both laughed at Kyo.

"Oh yes darling I'm going with Yuki." I teased.

"Yuki if you even HUG her I will tear you to shreds." Kyo warned.

"Says the cat who cann't see the bride until the ceremony." Yuki replied as Kyo didn't. We then laughed.

"See you in a few minutes dear!" I told Kyo as Yuki and I walked to the foyer.

There were long rows of dark brown tables covered in delicately made white linen with beautiful silver bowls and silver wear. I walked in awe around the tables seeing the beautifully baked pastries, dishes and soups imported from France. They all looked so yummy...

"I'm gonna check if the priest is here, I'll be back." Yuki said as he existed the room. I smiled at the strawberry with some chocolate swirled on top and a dab of carmel under it. I poked the carmel. I savored the creamy taste as I slowly began eating it.

"Tohru?" I heard. My eyes opened as I gobbled the food down.

"Mmm?" I asked. Yuki stared at me for a moment.

"What?" I asked though it came out as a "Whaaa?" He continued starring for a moment before smiling.

"Oh nothing."

. . .

"YUKI SOHMA!!!" I screamed out as I was tackling Yuki to release the damn camera. Yuki was laughing his hard out as he clutched the camera in his arms. Let's rewind...

I had carmel and chocolate on my face so my plan to eat without being noticed- failed. Yuki pulling out a camera and taking a picture- check. What a lovely way to start the day. I then heard a bing sound.

"Did it get deleted?" I asked. Yuki grinned. Oh no...

"Congratulations Ms. Honda you have just sent that lovely picture to the entire family. My face dropped as I ran to a mirror wiping my face with a napkin.

Yuki then checked his watch.

"Tohru, it's time."

_____________________________________________________________________

I hate to brag but, the entire backyard looked like a magical wonderland. It was perfect and far better than any wedding people could imagine. At the end stood the priest and Kyo. Handsome in his black tux with a cute bow tie. The rest of the Sohma family stood starring at me. While as My father stood proud next to me tears in his eyes, I knew it was a beautiful day.

 The orchestra stood playing wonderfully as we walked past friends and family smiling at us all; and of course in tears.

I smiled as we came closer and closer to Kyo. It was all so beautiful. The priest smiled before asking everyone to sit. The music ended. He then read aloud from his book. Then came the vows.

"Do you Kyo Sohma take the Tohru Honda to be your lawfully wedded wife? To Cherish and hold 'til death do you part?"  Like in a movie Kyo turned to look at me his eyes glinting.

"I do."

"Do you Tohru Honda take the Kyo Sohma to be your lawfully wedded husband? To Cherish and hold 'til death do you part?" I smiled up at Kyo.

"I do."

We leaned in; though we know we weren't suppose to kiss yet.

"If anyone objects to this marriage speak now or forever hold you peace." The priest recited before looking upon his book again.

Just then the door opened. Everyone stood up as all heads shot to the front. A booming voice then

yelled.

"I object!"

And those two little words were going to ruin my life.

The End

. . .

Or is it?