Chapter 6

Chapter 6

.

.

.

Tohru

________________________________________________________

I walked up to the window seeing Yuki stand in front of our yard. I was about to wave until I saw his wicked face. His glare made my skin crawl. I  could feel the color drain from my face. He stood straight- hands in fists as if to fight.

"Kyo..." I said turning around to see him starring at his bowl of soup. He looked up confused before his face changed.

"Tohru honey what's wrong?" I started shaking remembering Yuki's face.

"Y-Yuki is outside- He-he is scaring me kyo!" I cried digging my head in his chest scared. I felt him tense when I mentioned Yuki.

"I'll go see him." His cold words said to me. He gently took me off his chest setting my down on the carpet- before walking to the door.

He banged it open- glaring at Yuki- and I saw his wicked face again. What's wrong with him?

"Kyo- I have some unfinished business to attend with you-" Yuki said cracking his knuckles. My heart pounded in my ears- what's going to happen?!

Yuki lunched at Kyo jabbing his right fist against Kyo's jaw.

"KYO!" I screamed jumping up and running to him.

"Get-get out of here Tohru. Go-go find Rin and Haru. They'll help." Kyo breathed out. Yuki is stronger than Kyo I know that- I want to leave but I can't leave wihtout Kyo.

"Yuki! Stop what is wrong with you?" I asked standing in front of Kyo- doing my best to glare at him. Yuki's face was twisted with guilt and sorrow.

"The deed must be done." He answered. Hugging my waist before lifting my on his back.

"TOHRU!" Kyo yelled standing up and racing after Yuki. He grasped Yuki's leg as we both tumbled down. Kyo yanked my arm up- then threw me behind him.

"Don't you dare touch her!" His threatening words echoed in my ear. Yuki's face turned dark stepping closer to Kyo.

Rin appeared out of the trees shouting to Yuki,"YUKI SHOMA! You stop this instant!" She ran to me gaurding me, so Yuki was out of reach

"I understand Momiji's crazed love is affecting him- but not you too!" She screamed at him-- trembling a bit in front of me.

"This is just unthinkable!" She said starring into Yuki's eys.

"I'm sorry but I have to get Machi back." He said- tears starting form in his eyes. Rin gasped covering her mouth with her hand. As realization hit all of us. Momiji is black mailing Yuki to get Kyo. I stood up- not thinking clearly what I was doing, I ran to Yuki chocking him by the neck. He coughed gasping for air.

"TOHRU!" Kyo and Rin screamed. Grabbing onto me releasing me from Yuki.

"You want a fight Momiji?" I yelleded glaring at Yuki. I started to shake.

"I'll give you a war!"

___________________________________________________________________________

你好我所有的其他讀者!希望你們都很好。這是的水果籃下一章!

對不起,沒有上傳這麼久。我一直忙於學校不久,我將英語語言藝術和數學技能測試,這是非常重要的。下週是春假,所以我有時間上傳。故事才剛剛開始如何紅葉的地塊得到徹愛他走到一起史詩的一部分。我答應儘管它會變得更好。如果真的很喜歡這個故事,我可能會再拍,誰知道?也許您選擇的另一個動畫?很快會寫!愛你都有許多幸運餅乾!