Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Tohru

____________________________________________________________________________

I kneled down, before setting the cup of tea on the table. I sighed gazing up at the old photo that had Shigure, Yuki, Kyo and I at that old house of memories. It seemed like I just stumbled in front of Shigure's house only yesturday. Alas time changes and now a meeting has been called with Akito to see how this turn of events should be handeled.

I sipped the warm tea between my lips- relaxing as I drank. I looked at my hands which were still shaking from the fight yesturday. At this point in time I felt so shaken up, confused, scared, worried, angry with Momiji especially and I'm just different now.

"You okay honey?" A sleepy Kyo asked, trudging over to kneel beside me. He wraped his hand around my wait- causing me to slide back so my head landed on his lap. I looked at the smiling Kyo leaning forward to kiss my forehead.

"Just...stressed and sleepy and worried, mad and confused," I replied honestly closing my eyes letting the smell of tea calm me. Standing up slowley I walked over to my closet picking out a simple jaket and a white blouse to go with some loose blue pants. Brushing my hair to the side I noticed how pale I was becoming I smiled a small smile. I need to lighten up. I rolled my shoulders over and over feeling less stressed.

Kyo came behind me resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'll be with you the whole time it'll be alright you'll survive. I promise nothing will go wrong and they just wanna help. Akito has changed." Kyo reassured me. I nodded, Akito is different now- only it's hard to tell since I haven't seen her in a long time.

He opened the door leading me holding my hand as we started to walk to the main house.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

THANKS TO ALL MY ANIME LOVER READERS! I am so greatful for you getting me this far! My first book that actually has most comments and has reached 1,000 reads! :) Thanks you all are truely amazing. *Claps for everyone* I am so very happy right now to prove it! I wrote this long chapter for ye all. Long week. Concerts- violin and chorus and my best friend Emily Jane is leaving back to Ireland on Tuesday :( She is awesome and loves potatoes.

Please vote, comment or fan! Thanks again will write more often and eat your vegetables.

Love you all!

-Kierstyn

~Chinese~

您好!

感謝所有我的動漫情人讀者!你讓我這麼遠,我很greatful!我的第一本書,實際上大多數的意見,並已達到1000讀取! :)謝謝你們都忠實地驚人。 *每個人*拍手,我很高興,現在來證明這一點!我寫這個你們都長的新篇章。漫長的一周。音樂會,小提琴和合唱團和我最好的朋友艾米莉簡離開愛爾蘭週二(她是真棒和愛土豆。

請投票,評論或風扇!再次感謝會寫更經常吃的蔬菜。

愛你的一切!

- Kierstyn

__________________________________________________________________________________

Machi Kuragi

Soon to wed to Yuki Sohma

______________________________________________________________________________

I paused looking down at the front steps of the main house. Yuki smiled at me brushing some strands of hair out of my face. Wrapping his hands around my waist he softly whispered in my ear, "Momiji isn't here he won't lay a fingure on you just stick with me okay?" I nodded smiling at him. Life was rough even now. We lived in a ten story apartment, ours being on the ground level so we can have a garden. Money wasn't growning like we planned and I knew it was hard for Yuki but I just am caught in this crappy bad romance with Momiji and Tohru Honda. It really tips me off! Kyo loves Tohru not Momiji. Here I am two months from marring Yuki and of course something's bound to go wrong.