Chapter 15

Chapter 15

\('_')/ Hoopla! Hola chicas y chicos! como estas? HI everyone it's been awhile- in fact too long gotta finish this story SO much school! x_x < slowly dying face Lol. Love you all thanks for supporting me and I love reading your comments and having new fans and the votes! If you didn't know- I reached 100 votes! That is flipping fantastic. On ward with the show! *eats popcorn* Team Kyo!

<3 Cherry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momiji

_________________________________________________________________

The warm cup of tea scent filled my nose as we walked into a small candle lit room. The woman sat in the chair which looked like a baby blue colored throne. She smiled polietly handing me some tea. I sipped my tea as she told me her lecture.

"Momiji, as you know Tohru and Kyo Shoma's wedding is less than five days away. Due to your recent love factor towards Tohru I must remind you that it is forbiden for the cat to marry. This is truely a rare event. Thousands of guest both family and those who know of the zodiac will come. I can not offord your loving for Tohru to get in the way. Please try to understand why I will do this. When you're a little more-" She paused; her crystal green eyes gazing town at her tea cup.

"Mature. That's it when you're mature you will understand why I am doing this. I am helping you and protecting you from the devil himself. I'm truely sorry." She finished frowning at me. I started at her questionly. What is she gonna do?

She stood up and walk towards me before her cold fingers touched my forehead. I felt my body relax as I feel into a stage of deep sleep.

______________________________________________________________________

Kyo

______________________________________________________________________

Tohru layed in bed sleeping after we got home. I rubbed the back of my head looking up at the night sky. Why is everything going out of control? I questioned to the havens.

I turned back seeing Tohru her eyes closed and she had a small smile on her face. Sweet dreams love. I got up before sitting on the couch. I flipped thorugh some of the mail left on our coffee table.

Tax, Bill, junk mail, wedding card, letter from haven- I paused blinking before staring at the dark letter in my hands. I flipped the envelope on the other side seeing a red stamp showing the zodiac symbols.

I tore off the letter reading the card.

Dear Kyo,

As you know in less than five days it will be your wedding. As you also know the cat has never gotten married or found a match or has had the curse been lifted. Yet here you are breaking down history and making it blossom. Momiji Sohma as you know has loved your Tohru for awhile now; I send you this letter reguarding that I will erase his memory in doing so I only ask of you to allow me to come to your beloved and happy wedding. Momiji's coma is only a temorary state to allow me to work me "magic". Thank you for your time. Oh and congratulations. Hope to see you very soon!

Sincerely,

Angel

I reread the card shocked. All this time it could be gone in a dream? I didn't have to deal with this drama crap or even losing my love? I suddenly felt as if something left me and I was in a happier mood. I did feel a bit of guilt that Momiji won't remember loving Tohru but- at least she is truely and forever mine.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tohru

___________________________________________________________________________________

I was drifting into the clouds. I felt light and- happy. I saw Kyo he and I were at my wedding. Everyone was beaming with joy and Kyo and I had just finished, "You may kiss the bride." When a sudden cloud came over us.

One word poped in to my mind: Devil. He eyed me with his meancing red piercing eyes.

They taunted me of Momiji's crash and how he loved me but I did not love him. Was it wrong I did not love him?

Yes. I looked back at those red eyes.  You must give him a chance. Why? I asked, my lips not moving.

I can't lose him or Kyo will ruin all of us. He warned.

I will give you three days and if you don't I'll come by night and you all will wish you never met. Why are you doing this now? Why? I am connfused on your reasonings! I shouted thorugh my head.

He smiled. Why so many questions? You only saw what you were meant to see. Akito almost killing you- pft that was grade school punch. Wait 'til you see what I have planed for all of you.

A puff of smoke blocked my vision. I coughed before waking up and seeing Kyo's face.

"We need to talk." We both said staring at eachother.

____________________________________________________________________________________