Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Fruits Basket

By Kierstyn :{

************************************************************:)********************************:)***********

Kyo

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Um Kyo?" I turned my head to look at Tohru she was fumbling with her figures- damn she is so cute when she is nervous.

"Yea?" I asked.

"I just want you to know even if Momiji will try to win me over-whatever happens I still love you and belong to you." She finished looking up and smiling at me. I grinned standing up and walking towards her- I used one arm to grab her waist then pull her closer to me- then stroked her head with the other.

I leaned into Tohru before saying,"Tohru I love you so much and I will never let Momiji have my girl." I said before leaning in and kissing her.

God Momiji. I thought. When will he stop this game? 

______________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! IT IS THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON!

*If you know which Fruits Basket Character is the year of the dragon: write a comment below saying who it is!*

Any way...

Hello readers who have read this far! :D So many reads! Not to mention {Drum roll please!}:

#591 in Fan fiction! Woot! *Dancing around the room* Thanks to all those who have read and voted! I do request at least two comments, for me to write another chapter! :D

I don''t know what else to say other than thank you! and you readers are awesome! [Cause who doesn't like Fruits Basket?] Eat your potatoes and will upload soon.

-Kierstyn :{

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ayame Sohma

______________________________________________________________________________

"Tohru and Kyo must simply have the best and foremost stunning wedding outfits to boom our business and to make our cut little couple stand out!" I said before dramatically placing a hand on my head- sighing happily.

"Imagine those two walking down the aisle! In my new dress and tux?" I said turning to the picture of Yuki. I then snapped my fingers remembering- They will be married on the Chinese New Year! I should be traditional and should have a touch of Ayame!

I was just about to dash into the dress room when I heard the ding from the front door go off.

"Yuki!" I said turning to my brother. Recently he has been dating a wonderful girl named: Machi. They are just so cute! I had already picked out their wedding clothes. (I mean come on with Kyo and Tohru together who says there can't be more?)

"Ayame- I need to tell you something..." Yuki said seriously before plopping himself on the couch.

"What is it dear brother?" I asked alarmed by his tone of voice. He sighed rolling his eyes at dear brother.

"It's Momiji." He said looking away before continuing," He wants me to do work I usually would refuse to but there was a catch- which I can't say what it is- but Momiji wants me to do something bad to Tohru and Kyo." My back stiffened I looked at Yuki more seriously than before. Momiji? Has something against Kyo and Tohru?

"Bottom line- I have to hurt Kyo." Yuki said closing his eyes then slowly opened them before standing up.

"And you are going with this?" I asked in disbelief. His back was turned to me as he hesitated be for turning around facing me.

"I have no choice... I just came to tell you." He finished- I looked down- I did not know what to say. Normally I would praise when he would actually talk to me but- this situation is so odd. I am confused by Momiji he is one of the kindest person I know. I heard the door ding before it closed. I looked up seeing it began to rain and Yuki was already gone.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yuki

__________________________________________________________________________

Day am Momiji and his plans. I walked angrily away from Ayame's shop- still confused by Momiji and what he is doing to Machi.

"Yuki?"

"Machi?"

"Ah! Stop! Get away-" I heard a thud.

"Machi what's wrong?"

I made a disgusted smile remembering the phone call...

"...if you do not cooperate I will have no choice- now Yuki do the deed and you will get her and other rewards."

I was practically shaking the phone in my hands- I could just picture her and Momiji's horrible smile. I had no choice! This is mounting up to hail itself. I stopped in front of Kyo and Tohru's house.

A wicked smile planted itself onto my face. This would be interesting...

__________________________________________________________________________

Next time on Fruits Basket:

"Yuki stop your killing him!" "Akito no!" It was all his fault! "Tohru get away from him!"

"Rin what are you..?" She actually did it!

THIS IS BLOODY HAIL! "Momiji what the foe ok is wrong with you?" "Get her!" "Machi! Stop it!"

Bang!

"Tohru!"

Bang!

"Kyo no!"

_____________________________*******FRUITS BASKET*********______________________