Chapter 1

Part 1

Hi I am Cherry K Blossom,

I love Fruits Basket. Note: I do not own any copy right of Fruits Basket, I honestly write for the enjoyment. You see I have watched and read the whole series and when I found out it was near the end of the series, I felt that I could write a second addition to Natsuki Takaya's Fruits Basket. I mean who doesn't like Fruits Basket? I felt that I had to at least write something to express my love for this fantastic series. And so I hope you, the reader, will enjoy and leave a comment to add if you think I am well on my way... Or just comments on how you feel about the series. Well thanks for reading this comment! Now to Tohru...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tohru

______________________________________________________________________________

There are twelve zodicas each representing the year, there was one left out... the cat. My mother use to tell me stories about it and I would sit there in bed crying as I would say, "That poor cat! I would be the number one fan of him!" My mother... she was a remarkable person really- she got hit by a car one day and died. It flipped my entier world upside down. I lived in a tent and worked to earn food and some decent clothes. I then stumbled to the Sohma house one day- they took me in, Yuki, Shigure and Kyo Sohma helped me. They made life happier and I miss that...

It's been two years,

from broken curses, reunited, heart breaks and happiness.

Kyo and I are together, happy and free. We just bought a house you know?

I love him and everything is just perfect. Yuki told me before we left- that Kyo may try to ask my hand in marriage! At night I usually try so hard not to smile so much at him so he get's suspicious but who doesn't love being with the person they love most?

Oh mom, I hope you accept Kyo and I- being together and loving eachother! If only my friends and the Sohmas could see me now.

As we were packing up Kyo's last few things from his dojo and saying our goodbye's Momiji decided to surprise us.

"TOHRU!!" Momiji exclaimed jumping on my back. I yelped before turning my head slowly.

"Hey Tohru I am gonna miss you! I brought something for you!" Momiji said bouncing around me. Kyo's face grew red as he yelled,"Momiji can't you see we're busy? Go find Haru to play with you!"

I giggled seeing Kyo act this way. Momiji stuck his tounge- which made Kyo burst into flames. Momiji quickly slipped a cute small box under my purse before waving at me.

"And good bye to you too!" Kyo shouted as he grabbed my arm pulling me along quickly. I laughed as we continued are journey- hopefully something good but yet. Life is full of surpirses.

Boy was this year a BIG one. :)