♦️ Chapter 42 || Whipped ♦️

Börja om från början

Jake shrugs, "Just water tonight."

Dameon looks at Jake, then at me and then back at Jake.

"Man you're so whipped," he laughs while shaking his head before leaving us, "Have fun tonight. See ya on the dance floor."

Dylan hands us all our drinks as we just hang out talking for a while to cool down.

After a while of talking Alice shouts, "Stop I love this song!"

"What song is it?" Dan questions as she grabs his hand and pulls him behind her.

"Shut up and Dance!" Alice shouts.

"Fine, I will. Yesh."

She rolls her eyes, "No you idiot. That's the name of the song."

"Oh," Dan says before they are completely in the dance room dancing up a storm.

Jake gives me a little grin as he sees me eyeing the dance floor, "Wanna join them?"

I nod with a sheepish smile.

Jake takes my hand and pushes past crowds of people until we land right next to Alice and Dan who are dancing crazily making me laugh.

"This song is my jam!" She cheers.

Jake takes my hand and quickly twirls me around and we start dancing to the beat of the music.

"You're lucky. You get to dance with the king of dance," He grins.

I raise one of my eyebrows at him, "The king?"

He chuckles cockily, "Yeah, I'm the king of dance. I'm the best dancer here."

"Best dancer? I beg to differ." I place my hands on my hips as I taunt him.

"Princess I could dance laps around you, "Jake teases.

I compress my lips together, "Oh really?"

"Hold on, Hey Chuck," He says as he taps a random guy's shoulder who I suspect he knows... who knows maybe he just took a guess and just called a random guy Chuck.

"Yeah, Jake what's up?" So-called Chuck responds.

"Am I the best dancer here?"

Chuck laughs, "That's not even a question. Of course, you are. Remember that time when you-"

Jake cuts him off and turns to me, "See."

"They haven't even seen me dance."

Jake grins mischiboulsy, "Is that a challange?"

I cross my arms and grin back, "I think it is."

He brings his head down to my level and teases, "Don't start something you can't finish."

"Funny, cause I didn't start it. I'm just here to finish it."

Jake steps back and applauds my response for a moment before saying, "We shall see. Hey Chuck, Princess here thinks she is a better dancer than me."

"Really? She thinks she a better dancer than you?" He questions.

Jake chuckles as he grins at me.

"Hell yeah, I'd like to see that!" Chuck shouts.

Jake's grin shatters from his face and says, "Hey! You're supposed to be on my side!"

Chuck laughs, "Well, I have to see her dance before I can make up my mind."

Jake groans.

"Scared?" I antagonize him.

Jake laughs, "In your dreams Princess."