This Feels Like The End Of Something, So I Guess I'll Say Something Witty

Börja om från början

"What about Mike?" Bill asked, accidently typing out Mike's name instead of the word 'therefore', causing him to sigh heavily. Stan may have a point, fuck he always does. He thought to himself.

"Mike has locked himself in the bathroom, away from the chaos" Stan said and Bill couldn't help but grin as he finally stood up and walked away from his stupid fucking novel, which everyone was loving for some reason...which made Bill worry for the future of mankind.

Bill loved the idea that his main stress came from his writing, and only the ending and that it wasn't much external factors that hurt him anymore. Bill suspected many reasons to why his ending were shit, maybe it was because by the time he got to the end of a book, he was already too excited to start another, or maybe it was because, Bill hadn't had an ending yet.

He was still running through his life with an electric rush, everything had been such a blur, he barely remembered his teenage years in Derry, but then he turned the tv on and there was always some new show about it. Conner's documentary was one of the only ones he bothered watching and Ben's history book was the only book about it he read.

It took him a while to write his story, about the events of Derry. He wrote most of his horrors first, saving the scariest one...the events of teenage years. He waited for the hype around it to die down, he published a ficition book, because he couldn't bring himself not to. It told the tale almost exactly how it happened, disguising the Losers club. But Bill was very happy to forget everything that happened.

But Stan wasn't, neither was Bev or Ben. Sure Richie would make the odd joke about it, as that was his thing now, actual decent comedy, most of it was political...making the small boy with terrible jokes into a haze of the past. But he would still crack the old 'Mum jokes' for Eddie, which his thirteen year-old son loved.

Stan never wanted to forget, he would sometimes panic if his scars began to fade, eventhough they gave him nightmares. He never wanted it to happen again and for some reason, he believed it would. It was a part of him, his past, his trauma, their trauma...he didn't want to loose his memory, not again.

Bill sat on the settee out back with the rest of Losers...and the mini Losers club, resting close to Stan next to the campfire as he was so tired. He was almost quickly joined by Georgie, who hid behind his legs away from Bill's youngest son Freddie. Stan was reluctant to let Bill keep the cat at first, complaining a cat and three kids, a dog and a Richie was way too much responsibility. He couldn't complain about the dog as he had already promised Bill when they were seventeen.

But when Bill cuddled it close and pouted, Stan cursed himself for being so weak for Bill but gave in anyway.

He was equally confused when Bill wanted to call it Georgie, after his very alive and very safe brother who came to visit at the weekends and it would only cause confusion between the two. 'Ah Georgie shit on the bed again'

'What? Isn't he a bit old for that? Wait no...the ginger nightmare did it'  But apparently Georgie had always wanted a cat named after him, which was an odd dream but an achievable dream.

"Ok...so I'm thinking, a camping trip back to Derry, we see the museum about the Selection, make fun of it's inaccuracy and then go to the Quarry or something" Bev said, as she sat on the grass, trying to wince in pain as her son Charlie and her daughter, Max as well as  Betty daughter Alice   braided her hair with flowers, hoping to be able to come up with some sort of fashion statement for Bev's very successful fashion buisness.