....when you believe

Okay, i woke up this morning and I swallowed and it was like hell when I swallowed. So I cried cause it was FUCKING HELL.  So I've been in bed 4 about.......6......7.....all day pretty much. I sorta just need 2 communicate WITHOUT my mouth right now so yea. My bro had 2 dump the medicine down my throat for me to take it and I still feel like crap. But whatever I guess. Words of wisdom for today: Don't. Get. Sick. Ever.

Liam's P.O.V.

"I don't trust him," Stiles says throwing a pillow at me.

I throw it back as we get ready to sleep.

"Oh please he's harmless. Plus, he's kinda cute,"

"Yeah totally!....if you like weirdos!" He throws it at my face again and I throw it back at him.

"All I'm saying is that it's nothing to get all worked up on. Why do you care anyway? You jealous?" I taunt.

He smirks. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," He winks then turns off the lights, so it's pitch black.

"Wait....what?"

There's just silence as I struggle in the darkness.

Then I feel breath on my ear. "But maybe I am," He whispers in my ear then walks back to his bed.

A shiver runs down my back and I climb into bed.

Another day, another desperate attempt not to attack Stiles' face.

I stretch and head to the bathroom.

Big mistake.

Standing there in the bathroom, was Stiles.

Naked.

I mean, except for the towel around his waist. He shook his hair out and then he noticed me, standing there like a moron, staring at his upper half.

Awww man he's beautiful.

"I-I um.....uh....." I gulp as my cheeks turn red.

"Oh hey Liam. Morning," He smiles then goes back to his morning routine.

"I was thinking we should go to the beach today,"

I was still.....speechless.

Of course until he smirked at me and I caved.

We headed down to the ice cream shop to pick up some ice cream for Scott and Malia.
And long be hold, behind the counter was Max.....making out with some chick.

I rolled my eyes and Stiles gave me an 'I told you so' look and I glared.

"Oh, hey guys," He smiles at us and the girl looks mad, but she leaves.

"Well someone's busy," Stiles mutters. "Want us to come back later?" He says.

Max smirks. "Nah. It's cool. I'm not much of a 'relationship' kind of person actually,"

"Figured," I say, smiling mockingly.

"Watcha guys need?" He wipes off the counter as we walk up.

"We need two chocolates for our friends. It's pretty hot on the beach so-" Max cuts Stiles off.

"-woah woah woah you're going to the beach!?"

"Yeah. Why?" Stiles says.

"So am I!"

"Don't you have to....oh I don't know, work?"

"I have my break in three minutes. Didn't think there would be any more customers,"