....your closest friends

hey dduuuudddeeesssss!!!!!! Ello. TEEN WOLF WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO TONIGHT HONEY BUNNIES!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! And spoiler alert for this chappie, VIOLET AND GARRETT ARE NOT ASSASSINS BUT THEY ARE ORPHANS!!!!!!!!! yeah....

words of wisdom for today: teen wolf is da life. ;)

Liam's P.O.V.

I stumble into my house putting most of my weight on Stiles' shoulders. We stumble to the couch and he throws me down on it.

"There," Stiles says breathing out heavily.

"How heavy can I be?" I chuckle a little feeling myself heal.

"Uh.....very!" I roll my eyes at him and he plops down next to me as I slowly heal.

"Thanks Liam,"

I look at him curiously. "For what?"

"For saving me.....back there,"

I could tell he was trying not to make eye contact. I smiled at his shyness.

"No one's ever done that for me before,"

I look at him. "What about Scott and Derek?"

Stiles shrugs. "Well of course Scott's done it for me but.. ......well with Derek the opportunity hasn't really come up yet I guess,"

"It seems more like your saving his ass instead of the other way around," I chuckle slightly but it doesn't make the words any less meaningful.

"Well.....I guess. But that's not the point of all of it. It's about caring and trust and love and companionship. Derek gives me that,"

I look down at the my shoes shuffling them around. I wanted to bring up the kiss, but I didn't know how.

What was this? Friends? More than friends? Companions? Friends with benefits?

I used to know. Not now. Not anymore.

I look over at Stiles. He's staring at his shoes too. He takes a glance up at me and we lock gazes. We just stare at each other intensely. Both searching for something the other has.

Both looking for a secret. Unknown. And definitely unspoken. I'm not sure what happened or how....but when he smiled at me.....something clicked. Something connected. Something made sense.

It was an unmistakably wonderful feeling of bliss mixed with satisfaction. It was a feeling of unconditional love. But it wasn't welcoming to me. It was scary. Threatening.

I always thought of love as especially scary. Not knowing what would happen next. It scared the shit out of me.

So when I say this......I hope he knows I mean it.

"Stiles.....I can give you that too,"

Stiles' hazel eyes sparkle without a source to light them. And I never thought I'd even have the chance to kiss Stiles for the rest of my life but.....somehow....I got this strange courage to jump him.

But I don't think it was courage. I feel like it was overpowerment. And I never wanted to do that to him. I....just wanted him to like me I guess.

His heart beat was rising every second I was staring at him and so was mine.

But the moment soon ended when there was a knock on my door. I flinched at the sudden noise and so did Stiles.

Both of our heads turned to the door that was still being banged on and I now realized who it was. I smiled and chuckled.

"What are they doing here?" I say more to myself than to the confused Stiles next to me.

I shoot up and walk/run to the front door. I open it to come face to face with Violet, Garrett, and Mason.