What if your life.....

okay time to get a little hot up in here peeps. so fyi....CAUTION: PART OF THIS CHAPPIE WILL BE TRUE AND SOME WILL NOT AND IT MIGHT BE OBVIOUS WHICH IS WHICH BUT IT ALSO COULD B CONFUZZLING SO JUST TO WARN YOU YEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!

CALLING ALL THE STIAM'S WE R REUNITING FOR A REVOLUTION!!! EVERY STIAM SHIPPER SHALL "CALL THE STIAM SHIPPERS" IF THEY HAVE A STORY POSTED ON WATTPAD!!! IT IS A TEST OF LOYALTY!!!......but of course don't forget your stiam lord!! *me*. Words of wisdom for today: statues be stockers!!! ;)

Liam P.O.V.

There are sirons in the distance but all I hear is the crunching of my shoes against the recked house.

Gratefully.....The tornado only hit the kitchen and my parents' room....but not my room. Ungratefully....there was nothing we could find in there. I stand in the middle of my partly torn down house thinking, what did I do wrong? But maybe the answer is nothing.

I didn't know who I really was and I might never know. But the real question is.....Who's Keys?

And what did they have to do with my family? I laid in my room near the door staring at the giant whole the tornado left. I opened the book we found in the safe below the house. I flip through the book and look at the different creatures.

Dragons, Cyclops', Werewolves. Why does this matter? Why are they so obsessed with the supernatural? And what the hell is a Jed? I flip to the diary and start reading.

Day 17:

It's been the worst journey I've ever experienced. Horrible monsters, traps, people, everything. I'm in the ship now. But I don't think I'll be able to make it any farther. It's too dangerous. But.....I want my son to know....that I tried to tell him the truth. But I just couldn't. The first Jed, it's in the wall.

I read it over and over again, making sense of it in my head. What does it mean wall? What wall? Then it clicked. I rush downstairs and to the wall in my living room.

I stand on the couch and look at the plain wall. I reach my hand out to it. I press my hand to the wall and an electrical current connects my hand and the wall together.

I pull my hand back quickly. I start to do it again when a voice comes from behind me.

"Liam?"

I turn around to see Lydia standing by the door looking at me curiously.

"Oh hey,"

"What are you doing?" She walks toward me.

I turn back to the wall. "Oh well...." I grab the book off of the couch and open it to the page. "...I was looking through the book and I found this," I handed her the book and she stands on the couch and reads it over.

"So what it's in this wall?" She points to the wall in front of me.

"I'm not sure," I reach my hand out to touch the wall again and the electricity came between it again. This time I pressed my whole hand to the wall and closed my eyes. I breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm my nerves.

I'm halfway to calm when Lydia starts talking.

"Um....Liam,"

I open my eyes and look down at the ground annoyed. "What....Lydia,"

"Look," I look up at the wall. It has the symbol engraved with what looks like fire. I can see it. I back away slightly.

"I can see it," I whisper.

"Oh my god Liam," I turn to her worried as she looks freaked out. "What?"

She points at my hand and I look down. "That,"