....I'm addicted to your melody

I'm not having such a good start today. I'm feeling rather.....depressed. and totally agitated. Ugh. Head's throbbing. But when my show comes on...I'll be complete. Anywhat.... words of wisdom for today: I can't wait for how to get away with murder to come on tonight.

Liam's P.O.V.

I never thought I'd be so shocked and scared by such a simple question.

I mean.....it was a great question.

Brett's here and he was supposed to be watching him so.....if Peter's really controlling people and the necklace then who knows what horrible things he could've done to Mason?

Boil him.

Starve him.

Torture him.

Rape him.

Kill him.

These thoughts were poison for me. Just thinking about them made me beyond sick. But the question still lies.

Where the hell is my best friend?

"Liam? Are you okay?" I look up and see Kira and everyone looking at me. I clear my throat.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's not a big deal jeez. Let's just.....figure this out,"

There was an edge to my voice and I could tell everyone noticed.

But I didn't really care at the time. I was just sick of everything. I wanted to be back home, wrapped in the warmth of my blanket. No one cam get me there.

I know it sounds pathetic but a man's emotions are sacred.

Though.....now I feel like I'm excepting that I'm not a man at all.

I'm simply.....a kid.

We all are.

But I'm the youngest. I feel like the baby everyone needs to look after.

I know I'm not though.

I've contributed so much but I still.....feel....wrong. This is wrong.

No.

Liking Stiles is wrong.

That's what's missing. He was the one screwing up my mind.

I know what I need to do.

Stiles Stilinski. You are a officially deleted from my life.

And ya know what?

I feel a hell of a lot better now.

"You don't have to go with us if you don't want to Liam," I turned to Scott abruptly.

"No I wanna help. I mean considering he's my best friend I think that would make me want to help more. I'm fine...okay?"

They all stare at me with seemingly relieved eyes. "Okay. Since that's settled, we should probably be looking," Kira said matter-of-factly.

"Well I mean we don't really need to be looking anywhere. We know where Brett is and that's all we need to know. He should lead us straight to Mason....I hope,"

"Well then what are we still doing here? Let's go!" Stiles was halfway to the door when Malia jerked him back.

"No you idiot we can't all just walk up to him and force him to tell us where Mason is. We have to be slick about this,"

I nodded. She was right. We can't go all willy nilly with this. "Yeah I think Malia's right. We should be smart about this," Lydia says.

Scott nods. "Then let's be smart. Four people should go and get Brett to talk and three should go to get Mason. With three people he'll feel more comfortable with," Scott says. We all nod.

Knock knock knock.

We all turned to the door as it seemed we had a visitor. I turned back to the group who look at one another searching for an answer.

"I got it," I turn to Scott and he walks toward the door.

Once he opens it......

I wasn't sure what to think anymore.

The world seemed to go into overdrive. Spinning around and around in circles. And I was it's axis.

Standing, no, sitting there was Mason. Absolutely unharmed and bruise free. Wish I could say the same about Brett.

In Mason's arms layed Brett.  Beaten and bruised. He looked like he went through a paper shredder set on overdrive. Mason was caressing his facial features, smiling like it was his favorite thing to do.

We all stared at him in awe. Then he spoke.

"He's beautiful, isn't he?" Mason looked up at us and for some reason, I gasped quietly.

Mason looked at me intently. "It hurts to hurt someone you love....doesn't it? Liam?"

His voice was so gentle. I would've never known that it was an insult if it wasn't for his eyes. Hurt. Pain. Regret.

"Mason......what'd I do?" I say.

He looks back down at Brett and I can tell he's crying.

"You let this happen. You did this to me," He sniffs and wipes his nose.

"Okay.....Mason....where's the necklace?" Scott approaches Mason carefully.

"Don't waste you're time....it's back in Beacon Hills. I transported it there a few hours ago,"

"To who?"

"Marcus, duh," Mason rolls his eyes.

"So...it's really his?" I ask.

"Like I said...duh. Why do you think he's been trying so hard to get it back?"

"So we've been after the wrong person. Peter's the one who's been causing all the pointless drama," I turn to Scott who nods.

Mason chuckles behind us. We turn to him.

"You guys don't know do you?" He says.

"Know what?" Malia barks.

Mason rolls his eyes. "Peter's Marcus' dad,"

Okay....we have a lot to look over.

HEY EVERYBODY I'M SORRY IT'S LATE. I was like up all night a few days agi watching degrassi, catching up, and when I got up I hadn't slept at all and I wad like "I feel fine!" And then in 5th block i was zoned out. (Fyi: 5th block comes after 1st block for some stupid reason at my school) I almost passed out in 4th block. Sheesh
Anywaym SOWWY. Bye my funny lookin jetpacks :*