Live like it's.....

Sowwy!!! probably late. but I've been working I pointless shit that matters not as much as dis book so NO EXCUSE.....well i mean also my sis is going to college tomorrow and I'm spending quality time with her so.....THAT IS MY EXCUSE!!!! okay enjoy the words I write!!

words of wisdom for today: love your sisters....they might be leaving soon!!!! :'( *sniff sniff*

Liam's P.O.V.

I usually wake up to silence in my house while my parents are gone.

But when you have friends in your house that doesn't really happen.

"Wake up!"

My bed was bouncing up and down as I tried to sleep. I popped my eyes open and shot up. I glared at Mason and Garrett who were now standing on my bed smiling down at me.

"Will you STOP doing that!!" I plop my head back into my pillow and groan loudly.

I hear laughter behind me and squeeze the pillow harder with my claws threatening to release themselves.

"Oh come on Li li!!! Violet and Stiles are making breakfast!"

My eyes pop open at the thought of Stiles. I completely forgot he was living here temporarily too.

I pop out of bed. I stretch and yawn.

"Well I mean it couldn't hurt to see what they're cooking,"

Not my best lie but the best I could come up with. I rushed down the stairs hearing Mason and Garrett talk and laugh behind me.

"I told you the Stiles thing would get him up," Garrett said.

"Whatever you say but I think it was the food," Mason says back and I just roll my eyes.

Once I get to the bottom stairs I look into the kitchen peaking my head around the corner.

I look in to see Violet and Stiles talking and laughing while cooking pancakes. I smile at the scene until a hand shoves me forward thus knocking me straight into Stiles.

He spins around and I quickly regain my balance and smile shyly after sending a death glare to Mason who was acting like he didn't push me.

"Hey Li li," Stiles mocks to me.

I roll my eyes.

"Wonderful.....you two have been talking,"

Violet laughs slightly. "Only a little,"

"So what are you guys making?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes and egg and bacon," Stiles chimes in.

"Awwww. My favorite meal," I smile and gasp.

Violet rolls her eyes and someone tries to tackle me from behind and I look over my shoulder to see Mason. I flip him over my shoulder and he falls to the floor.

"Hey! That's cheating!"

"How!?"

"You......got stronger,"

"Getting stronger is not against the rules!"

"It is in the book of Mason logic,"

"Wonder why that didn't get published,"

I fake wonder and he hits me on the shoulder.

I see in the corner of my eye Stiles staring at us but once he sees I'm looking he turns away. A smirk is now placed on my face.

After awhile we all sat down to eat what Stiles and Violet made.

"So......how do you and Stiles know each other?" Garrett asks.