Maybe I'm not alone

hey my buutiful babies. my friends are trying to kill me so I thought ya know why don't I just update so I can take a break from this drama cause makin teen wolf fanfic history is very hard I tell ya. anywhat.... words of wisdom for today: if you gotta pee....don't hold it in.. just don't.

P.S.: LIAM IN THIS STORY IS TALLER THAN STILES WHICH MAKES IT LESS FUNNY FOR LIAM poor poor baby

Liam's P.O.V.

I walk into the locker rooms after practice completely sweaty when I here Scott and Stiles around the corner. I look over my shoulder to see them arguing.

"Scott it's out of the question. You're not leaving me here!" Stiles says.

"Stiles I have to. If what happened is what I think happened....then this just might be another big deal that we have to deal with. I'll be back," Scott says back barely whispering.

"Scott what am I gonna do while your gone?" Scott stands at the door and looks at Stiles for a split second and said the four words that made my blood run cold yet boil at the same time.

"Hang out with Liam," he then left and I rolled my eyes when Stiles looked at me.

I took off my shirt and put it in my bag leaning down to grab my other shirt when two feet walked past me and to the space next to me.

I look up to see Stiles next to me leaning against the lockers with his arms crossed. I was trying to ignore him but his stare was bothering the hell out of me.

"Stiles what?" I said rudely. He just chuckles at me and looks up and it was then I realized I was still shirtless and I grabbed my shirt and put it on feeling suddenly self conscious.

"Scott left me and I'm bored. Hang out with me," it was a command not a question and that's what irritated me.

"Um....no," turns around and sees everyone has left the locker room and he begins to walk away when a hand goes around his neck and the hairs on his neck go up at the touch. His fingers are soft.

"Come on man! I'm lonely please," he pouts making me snap out of my thoughts.

"What about Lydia, Malia, Kira, Derek," I say acting irritated when the truth is....I do want to hang with him. But I'm not sure if telling him would help my case of not caring.

"All girls and I don't like Derek at all so yea," I roll my eyes but smile slightly. "Fine. Okay. Where do you want to go?" Stiles smiles brightly and squeals slightly.

"Okay okay. Let's go to my place," the fact of being alone at his place made my blood go cold once again and bad thoughts went through my head like....what if he took off his shirt? What if he starts drinking and gets drunk? What if he comes onto me? Of course all these things would be more than fine with me but I don't know how comfortable he is with me. Yet anyway.

"Uh......sure," I say on a reflect and he sequels again making me gulp slightly. Soon enough we're at his house and good enough his dad isn't home.

"Nice face...," it took me awhile to realize what I had said. My eyes go wide.

SHIT! "I mean place! Not face. You...you have a nice place," I blush and he just chuckles. "I believe I have both," he smiles kindly which is just worse for me.

We walk upstairs into his room and he closes the door causing me to flinch slightly. "You wanna soda?" he asked as he dug into his mini fridge in his room leaning down.

And his shirt being just a bit too small exposing only a little bit of skin but enough for my eyes to flash gold.

But only for a split second I swear.....no I don't.

"Uh...yeah sure," Stiles turns around and tosses one to me and I catch it. Stiles sits on his bed and I sit next to him and he eyes me curiously.

"What?" I say feeling wildly uncomfortable. "Nothing. I just noticed that you always pause when I ask you a question," Liam freezes.

"What? No I don't," I say unconvincingly.

"Do you want some chips?" Stiles points to his fridge and lifts his eyebrow and it, for some reason, makes me extremely curious about how he moves his other body parts. And which ones. And how recently. But once i realize he's staring at me I come back to life.

"Uh....no thanks," Stiles points in my face making me lean back and go wide eyed yet confused. "Ah ha! You just did it," he pointed out.

I rolled my eyes and push his finger away from me.

"No I didn't,"

"Yes you did,"

"No. I didn't,"

"Yes. You did,"

"Stiles. No. I didn't,"

"Liam. Yes you did,"

"ugh. Dumb human,"

Stiles smiles and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Stupid wolf," It was that sentence that softened me up.

Making me want to snuggle into Stiles and just never let go.

And it was then that I just realized that....surprisingly....I really liked Stiles. Alot. damn it. what the hell is wrong with my fluttery stomach!?

Hey buutiful babies. LeaPosey helped me out with the cover but i don't have it yet so yeah. But when I post the next chappie it shall be there. well another friend helped me with this her name is Luckystar72 at least I think. yea. no. wait yeah okay.  okay okay yeah. okay. did i already say this? i have crappy memory and don't worry it will get more dramatic later. GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO BEYBLADERFIN FOR THE TOPIC!!! bye my yellow turtles ;)