Let's go....

I'm so friggin sick. But whatevs.....*cough cough sneeze sneeze shiver shiver headache headache*.....okay I lied. I feel like shit. Whoosh. At least this book distracts me!
Words of wisdom for today: hurray for sickness!.....said no one ever. -.-

Liam's P.O.V.

"Liam!? Get up you idiot!" I moan groggily and slowly open my eyes to see Mason.

Wait....Mason? Why is he here?

"Mason? What are you doing here?" I say, slowly pulling myself up and yawning.

"You invited me to sleep over, remember? I mean I went back home to get my stuff but I came back to check on you," He says.

I rub my face and check the clock. I groan. "Why'd you wake me up at 6 in the morning?"

"Because you still have to get ready and you'll take forever I just know it,"

I get out of bed and look around. "Where's my-"

"-Necklace? I put it in the bathroom. Now go get ready moron," He tosses me clothes and I take them to the bathroom.

After I'm done getting ready I pack my stuff.

"Come on," Mason says, tying his shoes.

"I just have to get my shirt," I head to the bathroom and grab my shirt.

Then I see it. My necklace. Or I guess it's really Marcus' necklace but since he gave it to me I guess it would be mine.

I take a deep breath and snatch it from the counter. I can still feel its magic. I shove it in my pocket and run down stairs.

I walk into the kitchen and see Marcus, Mason, Scott, and Scott's mom all around the table eating breakfast. Scott's mom is standing, serving the hungry crowd and when she sees me she sighs.

"Didn't realize I was feeding a pack of wild wildabeasts," She says to me, smiling slightly.

"I'm really really sorry about this," I say.

She smiles. "It's okay. I've fed more. Well actually I've fed less, but I have to feed Stiles pretty much everyday so that takes up half the refrigerator," She walks toward me and puts a hand on my shoulder, then walks away.

I sigh and join the others.

Eventually, we make it to school in one piece.

And then I see Stiles.

Stiles.

Sti.

Les.

S-t-i-l-e-s.

And now I'm staring.

"Oh. Hey Liam," Stiles turns toward me and my cheeks flush of color.

"Oh. Yeah, hi. So....you're going on the trip too?" I ask.

"Yep. And guess what?" He looks excited.

And I already knew what.

"Derek's gonna be a chaperone?" I say with utter boredom.

"How'd y-"

"Marcus told me. Well, technically so did Derek but whatever,"

"Oh. Right. I keep forgetting their cousins," He says.

I shift uncomfortably. Then, an idea comes to mind.

"But I have to admit, it's pretty risky," I say, acting like it's a big deal.

"What's risky?"

"Well I mean, he's a chaperone. He might be your....boyfriend," I whisper the word 'boyfriend' for affect. "But if anyone sees you guys together, even slightly more than just associates, Derek could get into a lot of trouble,"

Stiles looks at me, finally connecting the dots. "You're right. What I thought was supposed to be a great, sweet, amazing trip with my boyfriend, is turning into a nightmare where I have to avoid my boyfriend. I can't believe this," I shrug.

Stiles turns around and looks at Derek checking in. "I'm gonna go tell him the situation," Stiles runs off.

The second he's out of sight I start pumping my fist in glee.

"Really?" I scream and jump back. I take a deep breath, calming my heart rate.

"Don't. Do that!" I say to Marcus, grinning behind me while crossing his arms.

"That was low, even for you," He says.

"I was just telling him the truth," I say, shrugging it off.

Marcus walks forward and stares me in the eye. "Don't even act like you didn't just do that for your own sake. Derek's my cousin. And believe it or not but Stiles isn't the only reason Derek volunteered to go on the trip. So just watch your back, because I'm rooting for sterek. Not stiam," Marcus rolls his eyes and walks away, bumping me with his shoulder.

I stand there, shocked. I can't believe he said what I think he said.

"Liam?" I turn and see Lydia looking at me strangely. "Come on. We're heading to the buses,"

I nod slowly. "Oh. Right. Okay," She looks at me strangely before walking away. I walk after her.

Am I really a bad person?

We load the buses and drive to the airport. The whole time Marcus is glaring at me. I sit thrre uncomfortably.

Once we're at the airport I dissapear to go to the bathroom. I open the door and head to a stall.

I hear a noise. Giggling. Shirts rustling. I peak under the stall and see the feet of the people under there.

Two people. I know those shoes.

Stiles' shoes.

And Derek's.

No way.

No freaking way.

No fucking way.

Ugh. What the hell do I have to do to get some freaking Stiles time for once!?

That's it. That's fucking it!