"Here." He handed Jin his phone back.

"Then who the F- I mean who are you?" Jin crossed his arms and unconsciously pouted, the man hold himself from cooing.

"I-"

"Tae come here." Jin sternly ordered Tae who shook his head and side hugged his new hyungie.

"Tae."

"Nwo." Tae whined.

"Let him be." Tall guy smiled which quickly got drop when-

"Don't tell me what to say to my brother. Who the hell are you?" Jin snapped.

"Let me introduce myself I'm Kim Namjoon and Co-CEO of JJK Entertainment, Princess." Namjoon could finally introduced himself and gave him sly smirk at the end.

Jin went Jinshook. He bite his tounge and closed his eyes. He hitted his own head before opening his eyes.

"Joonie hyungie." Tae gave him new nickname. Namjoon smiled at Tae. Tae was still side hugging him.

"Aww already nickname little one." Namjoon cooed at him when Tae nodded cutely.

'God my heart they both are so cute. Is cuteness in their blood.' Namjoon thought.

"I-I-I" Jin couldn't utter. He was so embarrassed. He was thinking about to hit his own head over the wall. What the hell was wrong with him.

'Jin you stupid. You just cursed at your future boss and called him kidnapper. And you said shoving you're pink spatula in his ass, oh no, fucking hell. Boss,Oh my he won't give me job now. Stupid.' While Jin was scolding himself Namjoon was watching his facial expressions, Jin's brows would knitted then he moved his lips but won't voice out and his face was like he might cry at any moment.

Namjoon looked at Tae who was also watching his hyung while still hugging Namjoon comfortably.

'We just met and he is so comfortable with me. So cute.' Namjoon smiled.

"Little one, what do you think your brother is thinking?" Namjoon whispered-asked.

Tae looked at him and gestured him with his hand to bring his ear to his level as Namjoon was so tall. As Namjoon did Tae went near his ear and whispered.

"Hyungie ish now s-scouldling himswelf."

"You mean scolding, little one." Namjoon corrected Tae who nodded and smiled.

"Joonie hyungie ish soo shmarlt." Tae praised joon who chuckled at his cuteness.

"Thank you, little one." Namjoon ruffled his hair.

"Why is he scolding himself?"

"Its his Uhh haibi."

"You mean habit." Tae nodded.

"Shall we interrupt your hyung's scolding himself?" Namjoon asked Tae who nodded with a small 'yes'.

"Mr.Kim, can we go inside?"

This made Jin bring back to reality. He hitted his head again.

"Why am I so stupid. I'm so sorry Sir please come in." Jin moved aside letting him in while Our little TaeTae was still clinging on to Namjoon. Don't know how he got so attached to Namjoon.

Namjoon also hold him like a baby. Jin closed the door behind him. Jin lead him. Namjoon went inside with Tae, passing a big photo frame which gone unnoticed by Namjoon.