It felt amazing on my Warm skin.. I went under water seeing everything completely clear, I swam deeper down thinking about life til I hit something hard not paying attention I seen it was a huge rock my vision got Blurry and everything went dark.

Why didn't I pay attention...

When I woke up i blinked a few times seeing that I was on a that sat in the middle of the lake I looked around not knowing how I got up here.

I climbed down swimming back home.

———————————————
-Present day-
Holly Pov

After what me Billie told us I couldn't even believe it like why would dad do this to us our Own cousin sleeping with our Father...

It makes sense the day she
kept wanting to stay around my dad when he was working on a truck.

I wondered how long this went on.. I shook my head I was tired of thinking about my Disgusting "family members"

I couldn't help but Cry and continue to think about my mother and father divorcing and my mothers feelings and thought I can't and won't stand to see my mother so broke when it comes.

I wonder what would everyone say about this Billie said Sam didn't seem too surprised I wondered if he knew about the affair.

As we walked home I listen to Hailey Continue to Curse and talk to her self angrily I knew it was going so hard for her too I decided to leave her be I didn't want her to accidentally yell at me so I walked quietly behind her with my arms wrapped around me.

———————————————
Hailey Pov

Sniffles and squishy leaves is all I heard behind me I tried my best to stay calm as we made it home.

I knew Holly didn't say anything because she thinks I'll yell at her but it's like even if I did I'm not trying to hurt her feelings ..

I understand we're all emotional I shouldn't take anger out on my sister so i we kept quiet and distance.

I sat on the porch as my sister walked inside the house with her head hanging low.

I shook my head I really wanted to go inside tell my mother everything but Billie had a better way and time.

I shook my head again standing up walking towards the car me and my sister shared riding away to go see my favorite person.

———————————-

*knock knock*
I stood on the door step greeted by my favorite "Hailey! Hey why are you here to early in the morning" I smiled hugging him.

"I just missed you a lot"
"Hailey you seen me yesterday"
I laughed "I know" he moved to the side letting me in.

"Hailey you know I can tell when something is wrong" I bit my lip sliding my shoes and jacket off

"I'm going to make some of your Favorite hot chocolate then we can talk" I nodded as he kissed my head "I'm going to change my clothes" I announced.

I went in his closet grabbing a shirt that's long on me and a towel Taking a hot bubble bath instead.

I sat in the bubbles with my head leaned back *knock knock* I heard the door before it opened I looked at Him before leaning back.

"Hot chocolate should be done after your out but let's talk about it Princess you seem so down and angry"

"Well where do I start oh yeah Jacob is cheating on my mom with Renesmee..they been together and behind everybody's back"

"What! No fucking way dude I thought he was in love with your mom he would always talk about her and everything that's sick! I should go kick his ass" he stood up.

"No wait you can't say anything now me and my sisters and Leah came up with a plan like a few hours ago. I was sleeping and I heard movement and seen that Holly was up she was telling me she heard our dad sneaking out we decided to go after him but we ran into Billie and Leah and Billie wanted to talk and she told us and it made sense we holly told her about dad sneaking out .."

"This whole affair breaking up our family" I finished

"Jacob is so stupid but I can promise you with all my heart *grabs hand * that I'll never trade you for anyone I'm sure I imprinted on you Hailey your my life and I love you so much Hailey "

I smiled big "I love you More Paul" i grabbed the sides of his face with my wet hands and kissed him

Again Sorry for the mistakes and misspellings I'm trying my best Too update more and I hope you like it so Far ! 💘