epílogo

3 years later

Even with Sebastian graduating a year prior, he and Arcelia continued dating, much to everyone's surprise. Instead of college, he was drafted into the LA Dodgers, a dream come true for him. Arcelia was right beside him when he got the offer, so like any supportive girlfriend, she celebrated with him. Since Sebastian was still in Los Angeles, it wasn't too hard for him to see Arcelia.

A year after his draft, Arcelia was finally graduating and getting ready to go to FIDM for a degree in fashion design. However, she kind of already got a head start and started posting her clothes on Instagram. Cesar, on the other hand, was going to UCLA. He didn't get out of Los Santos, but he wasn't as involved anymore, thanks to Arcelia. He still wore the cross and had the tattoos, but Oscar was letting him go and become an architect as long as he would come back if the Santos needed him to.

The day of Arcelia and Cesar's graduation, Sebastian came back to Freeridge. He came in the middle of Arcelia curling her hair, so the first thing he saw when Oscar let him into the house was her struggling to curl the hair on the back of her head.

"Do you need help again?"

Arcelia abruptly turned around when she heard the familiar voice and put her curling iron down before running over. "Seba! I missed you!"

Sebastian caught Arcelia in his arms and swung her around. "There's my favorite valedictorian."  Sebastian smiled.  "You ready to leave high school?"

Arcelia nodded excitedly as Sebastian set her back on the floor and led her back to her vanity. "I'm a grown up now. I'll have to pay bills."

With a laugh, Sebastian picked up her curling iron and did the last two chunks of hair so she could finish getting ready. When it came down to Arcelia just having to change into her black dress, Sebastian left the room, even he's already seen everything.

"Is she done yet? We've been waiting for like 20 minutes." Cesar asked, his cap and gown in his lap while he sat on the couch with Oscar and his dad.

"She's changing her outfit and putting her shoes on." Cesar threw his head back in relief when Sebastian said that because he just wanted to get his diploma already.

Within minutes, Arcelia was walking down the hallway with her stuff in her hands and smiling at all the guys in the living room. "I'm ready."

Sebastian held Arcelia's stuff as they walked out and they both went to his car while Cesar went with Oscar and Ramón. The school parking lot was already packed, so the twins got dropped off in front while Oscar and Sebastian went to find parking. Inside the school gym, they met up with Jamal, Monse, Ruby, Jasmine, and Jamal's girlfriend, Chanel.

"To freedom!" Jamal exclaimed, watching as they got approached by the twins after they checked in and finally put their caps and gowns on. "I can just smell the freedom."

Chanel smacked her lips as she adjusted her red cap around her curls. "That's just your new cologne." Jamal looked down at her, then smelled himself before nodding.

× × ×

After everyone had their diplomas and the ceremony ended, Arcelia skipped over to her family and hugged everyone before getting to Sebastian and basically jumping on him. "I'm so proud of you." Sebastian told her, tightly hugging her body while she smiled into his shoulder.  Sebastian delicately craddled Arcelia's face in his hands as they pulled away and smiled down at her before kissing her softly.  "Oh, here are your flowers."  Sebastian handed her a bouquet of flowers as she smiled up at him before hugging him again with her free arm.

"I love you." Arcelia smiled, the three words bringing her joy every time she says them. She smiled up at Sebastian as the world faded out before making herself comfortable against his chest.

Sebastian, still madly in love with her, smiled at the words as well before repeating them. "Te amo también, mi alma."

For about 30 minutes, everyone stood on the football field taking pictures with their friends and family, and Arcelia was no exception. "Lil Spooky and Spookita are scholars."  One of the cholos commented, patting both on the back.  "Did I use that word right this time?"

  "Did I use that word right this time?"

👤sebasgarcialiked by ruby

👤sebasgarcia
liked by ruby.martinez, monsfins, and 5,784 more
arceliamfdiaz   we out this bitch 👩🏻‍🎓
view 237 comments

random1   wait this whole time sebastian was with a high schooler??
arceliamfdiaz im 18 now 😔

sebasgarcia la más bonita del mundo
random2   when he's bilingual 😍💦

sebasgarcia te amo muchísimo, princesa 🤍
arceliamfdiaz te amo también, papi 😘
random3 pAPi??!!!

we doin bonus chapters, so this aint the end just yet :) i'll probably do 10