"That one! You look great," Ava clapped, "hell you look like Cinderella in that."

"You think so?" I titled my head before looking at myself in the mirror. I smiled before looking at the lady, "we'll take these ones."

After buying the dresses and some shoes, we got back into the car and headed back to Bobby's once we got there we helped the boys load everything into both cars sense we needed more space. Dean and Sam road in baby while Ava and I took my car. Bobby gave us the details about the event and we headed out.

After driving for so long we finally arrived at the motel that was closest to the event we were attending. We unloaded everything into the room and get everything set so when it was time for us to leave, we were ready. Ava dragged me into the bathroom, that was a decent size, and helped me with everything(I'll let you decide what you did such as hair and makeup).

Ava smiled before we both walked out and saw the boys in their suits. The boys looked up and looked as if they were in a daze.

—Sam's pov—

Once I saw Ava in her dress I couldn't take my eyes off of her. It fit her beautifully and looked just right. She smiled as she walked up to me and put her hand on my chest.

"You look great Sam," She smiled softly.

"You look amazing," I exhaled as she laughed.

"Why thank you, I can only imagine what I'd look like if I still had to wear glasses," She chuckled before holding my hand.

"I'd still say the same thing," I admitted, making her smile and look to the side.

—Dean's pov—

I saw Ava walk out and smile but when I saw Y/n walk out, I was speechless. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't staring, she looked amazing. She walked up to me and smirked as she crossed her arms.

"Like what you see Winchester?" She said as she stood in front of me.

"Maybe," I smirked as she chuckled and stepped closer.

She grabbed my tie and started fixing it, "you know you should learn to tie a tie."

"I do," I retorted.

"Doesn't seem like it," She laughed before patting my chest.

It took me some courage before I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled, "you look great."

She looked at me surprised before smiling, "you don't look too bad yourself...Dean."

We smiled before separating and getting our things together so we could head out soon. Y/n and I talked for a bit as she showed me that her dress had pockets.

—Y/n's pov—

"I'm serious Dean, pockets are a big deal," I laughed as I slipped my hands in the pockets my dress had.

"I can see that," He chuckled.

"Hey guys it's getting close to that time, we should head out. Nick said he'll be in the front waiting for us," Sam mentioned as we grabbed our stuff and got back into baby and headed there.

After a few minutes of driving we finally arrived at the place that the event was taking place. We parked before walking towards the side of the house where a younger man, about mid 20s, was waiting. We soon found out that he was Nick and he helped us around the back to a beautiful garden. We all walked around together and talked as if we've already been there for a while.

"The back door is over there, you guys can head that way if you wanna scoop out the place," Nick smiled as his hand rested on his hip.

"Thanks Nick, we wouldn't be able to get in here if it weren't for you," Ava smiled before Nick chuckled and waved his hand.