Chapter 8

--Y/n's pov--

We all looked at Bobby, then Jane, then Bobby again. I've only had to deal with a shapeshifter once and that was one of the jobs I couldn't finish.

"A shapeshifter?" Ava asked as she tilted her head.

"It' a creature that can change into different people. Have you heard of one before?" Sam explained.

"No I haven't, Y/n have you encountered one before?" Ava turned towards me.

"Uh well....Yes and no I guess. I dealt with one yes but I wasn't able to kill it." I said as I crossed my arms.

"But wait, why is she here then? Wouldn't the cops have taken her?" Dean asked pointing at Jane.

"Yeah but before they could find me, I booked it. I hopped into my car and drove here. Bobby has helped me before, I just hope he can help me again." Jane said as she smiled.

"Well actually we're helping you but whatever."

Ava elbowed my side, as she smiled at Jane, "We'll do the best we can."

"Thank you so much, I'm gonna head to the spare room while you guys think of something." She walked upstairs and once the door closed we all looked at Bobby.

"So....what are ya gonna do Bobby sense YOU'RE helping her."

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed Y/n, I thought you guys could help unless you guys were busy with something else." Bobby said as he sat down at his desk.

"Well if you call nearly getting caught by cops busy then yeah, we were super busy taking care of that, but it's all good now." I said as I walked towards his desk.

"Relax Y/n." Ava said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I took a deep breather, "Sorry."

"Where was the last place it attacked?" Sam asked taking a seat.

"Well last time it attack was this morning, Jane came here first thing."Bobby mentioned as he took a sip of his coffee.

"How did it plan out? Like how did she find it." Dean asked ans he stood behind me.

"Well from what she told me, she was out with some friends doing god knows what. She got dropped off and walked inside. She saw bloody foots prints leading to the kitchen and decided to follow them. Just as she walked in, she saw the shapeshifter stab her fiance in the chest. It turned around when it sense her presence and ran off. She didn't know what to do so when she heard sirens, she booked it." Bobby finished as he looked through some paper.

"Huh that's weird cause don't they attack at night?" Sam asked.

"Yes, that's what I was confused about. Maybe it was just that blood thirsty that it looked for an opening and took it."

"Anyways do you have any other leads on this thing?" Ava asked as she leaned forward with excitement.

"I have the address, you can go check it out when you get the chance." Bobby mentioned as he wrote it down and handed it to Ava.

Ava took the paper and look at it, "Hey guys this place was one a couple houses down from the motel we were staying at."

"Maybe that's why they were there, maybe it was to ask us if we saw or heard anything." Sam clarified.

"Great, lets just hope they don't recognize us when we go there." Dean mentioned as he grabbed his jacket.

"Wait, I think we should put on a new pair of clothes. We had our faces covered right? So they shouldn't recognize us but let change our clothes just in case."