Chapter 2

Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
F/c = favorite color
H/c = hair color
H/l = hair length
E/c = eye color
In case you didn't know

--Sam's pov *there something different*--
When we finally got to the police station where they should have the body stored under ground, Dean pulled over and I saw Y/n's car pull in front and park a little ways up from us. As Dean and I stepped out of the car I can see Y/n with some clothes in her hands a little ways ahead.

"What's that for," I asked her.

"Oh this? It's just my laboratory outfit, you guys can stay in the FBI uniforms so when I walk in we won't have to show badges and stuff, I'll just walk in say that you two need to investigate in the body, so they should just let us walk right in without a problem," Y/n told me the little plan she had thought of.

"Nice sounds good, but where are you going to change?" Asked Dean from behind me.

"Oh I'll just change in my car I do it all the time no biggy, usually I take about mm 5 minutes not long eh?"

"Yeah sure we'll wait out here for ya," I told her.

   No longer than 5 minutes as she said, Y/n was out and done and already in her laboratory outfit.

"Nice uniform Y/n," says Dean with a smirk looking at Y/n.

*sigh*" Come on guys let's get this over with," I said as I held the door open for them to come inside.
--Y/n's pov--
As we came into the office, I went first so it seemed normal. I went up to the front desk and asked where the body of our victim was kept, she told me that it was already down stairs underground, I asked her how to get to it again lying and saying that I forgot where it was kept sense I've been sick, she then told me all the little details I needed to get to the room.

"Alright, gentle men the body is this way," I told the Winchesters with a smirk followed by a chuckle.

"Yes Ma'am thank you," said Sam.

"Lead the way sweetheart," Dean said with a smirk looking my way.

As we finally came to the place where the body was kept, I shut the door so we can start our investigation.

"Okay I'm pretty sure the body is number 215? Just because I have a hunch."

The boys gave me a weird look but went for it anyways. Turns out I was right!! Ha ha!

"We should listen to your hunches more often Y/n heh," said Sam.

"Yeah you should, my little guesses are always right, eh sometimes but most the time right haha."

"Alright let's check this body out."

As we looked at the body we took little notes on what could have attacked her. First off, heart is still there and there are not freakin foot long claw makes on her body so no werewolf. Second no bite marked on the neck or anywhere else on her, so not a vampire either.

"So what do you guys think it is?" Asked Dean.

"I don't know, it could be a lot of things but we got rid of the top two creature that would be easy to tell if it was them or not," stated Sam.

"It might be a ghost guys, just another hunch, so a simple salt and burn kind of thing maybe."

"Well if it's a ghost we need to do a lot of research," said Sam.

As we left the station, I headed back to my car and pulled out my laptop from the back of my car. As I looked up I can see Sam and Dean getting their things too. There was a motel across the street from the station so we decided to stay one maybe two nights there then head out again.