4k+ Views Special (Part 1)

*This chapter special is not part of the story in anyway its just for fun, sorry for any confusion :P, couldn't find a picture that related to this special so I chose a random picture.*

Message at the end ;)

—Y/n's pov—
It was just like any other day. Find a case, find research, kill the monster, head home and sleep. Simple as that, but this time the case was....well weird.

"Hey guys I found a case for us," Sam yelled from the his bed.

"What is it?" Ava walked over and looked over his shoulder.

"It doesn't really say WHAT it is just that it's a dangerous creature that changes two people into each other? Which in my opinion makes no sense." Sam stated looking up at us.

"It sounds stupid," Dean said walking over with a cup of coffee.

"I mean if it's a case it's a case we should at least check it out right?"

"Yeah we should, let's go," Dean grabbed his jacket and we all headed out to the car.

We arrived at where the last place the creature was seen and looked around. We showed our badges and walked up to the bodies. There were two men, one had a shaved head the other with short black hair. The man with a shaved head was about mid 40's while the other was late 30's. I walked over and looked closer at the bodies. It seemed to me that their heads were all scratched up and it seems they both took a good beating too.

"What ya got for us sheriff?" Dean questioned as we got closer.

"Hello officers, seems these two got into a bit of a fight. We got some eye witnesses that had an encounter with the victims but the stuff their telling us....it's unbelievable." The officer said as she pointed to a small group of three people standing on the side.

"Thanks sheriff, we'll be sure to question them." Ava said as we walked away.

"Honestly guys this just seems like some regular case. The guys beat each other to death it's simple as that." Dean said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Come on Dean relax, let's just ask around and see if anything else pops up."

We made our way over to the witness, which seemed to be two men and a woman.

"Hi, we heard you guys were witnesses of these two. Mind if we ask you a few questions?" Ava asked as they nodded their heads.

"I'm Miya, this is my brother Alex and my boyfriend Dillan." The girl, Miya said.

"Nice to meet you. Mind telling us what happened here?" Sam asked.

"Well the one with longish hair is Henry and the other guy is Rick. They come in here everyday or so." Dillan mentioned.

"Yeah but one day we were all just hanging around out here and they came rushing up to us screaming for help." Miya stated.

"Yeah! Yeah! And they were saying stuff like,' our minds are not the same!! And she changed us help us!! It was pretty weird." Alex said as he waved his hands around.

"Our minds are not the same? What's that's suppose to mean?" Ava whispered to me.

"Is that all that happened? Anything could help even the smallest detail." Sam said as he looked at them.

"Well.....there was one thing weird. Their eye colors changed. It's like they switched eyes or something." Miya said as she crossed her arms.

"Oh yeah and they had different personalities at the moment. It's like they stated before it's like they, I don't know switched bodies?" Alex said shrugging his shoulders.