Chapter 9

(I'm starting a new supernatural cast/characters x reader so if you wanna request please do!! Back to the story :))

--Y/n's pov--

I woke up to hear Sam and Dean yelling and complaining while Ava tried to stay calm sitting on the bed. I groan standing up and look at both of them, them still not noticing I'm up beside Ava.

"Could you two shut up, I hate waking up to hear two people yelling at each other." I said as they turned and looked at me as I grabbed my clothes and quickly changed in the bathroom.

As I walked out of the bathroom, the front door slammed and Sam was sitting down next to Ava with his head on her shoulder as she played with his hair. I sighed as I looked out the widow and saw Baby rush down the road.

"Where'd he head to?" I ask walking back over.

"He said he just needed some air and left." Sam said sitting up while Ava looked up at him.

"Alright well Imma head out and grab some food for us, should be back in a few." I said throwing on my jacket.

"Alright, we'll stay here and do some more research." Ava said looking towards me.

"Alright I'll be back." I walked out the door and crossed the street to the diner that we ate at yesterday.

As I walked in I saw Stephanie cleaning some tables across the way. I groaned as I walked up the the man at the counter making an order for all of us. I sat down and while I was walking she walked up to me.

"Can I get you something to drink while you wait? Or something small to eat?" She asked with a smile.

"No I'm good thanks." I said leaning on my hand.

"First time here?" She says wiping down the counter.

"No, I was here with some friends yesterday. You even served us." I said looking at her.

"I'm sorry, it must of been someone else cause I was off yesterday and few days before that because I was sick. I just got back today."

My eyes widened as I looked at her.

"Ma'am your food and apple pie are ready." The man said as he placed the food next to me.

"Wait so you're telling me this whole week you were gone and you just got back today? You don't know a young guy with messy dirty blonde, emerald green eyes and freckle across his face?" I asked leaning forward.

"Um no I don't sorry." Stephanie said rubbing her arm.

"Oh my god....Thank you I'll be going." I grabbed my food and ran out the door to the motel.

I saw that Baby was parked next to my car so Dean was back. I barged through the door causing everyone to jump and look towards me with wide eyes.

"Y/n are you okay?" Ava asked.

"Guys!! The shapeshifter knows we're here!!" I yelled trying to catch my breathe.

"What? How?" Dean said walking forward.

"Cause that chick that served us yesterday wasn't here for A WEEK! She just got back today which means that the girl Dean was with, wasn't really her." I clarified.

"Oh crap, well what should we do next?" Ava asked as she closed the book she was reading.

"First let's eat then we can-"

Sam's phone started going off so he answered it as he closed his laptop.

"Hello? Wait what? Okay we'll be over in a few....thank, bye."