Chapter 3

Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
F/c = favorite color
H/c = hair color
H/l = hair length
E/c = eye color
In case you didn't know

--Sam's pov, the next day--
   As the next day came, I was the first to wake up of course. As I was getting dressed, I was heading out the door to get food for Dean, Y/n, and I. That was until I looked towards their bed that they were shared for the night. Dean had Y/n close to his chest, holding her around the waist while Y/n had her head rested on Dean's shoulder and nuzzling into his neck while she curled into his chest with the blanket over the both of them.

All I could do was smile at the two, and at how they were. Heh funny, who knew some girl Dean just met, can steal his heart the next day. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote them a letter in case I wasn't back when they woke up. Before I left I was sure to get a picture of them just to tease them about it. I then got my wallet and headed out the door walking to the diner across the way from our motel.
--Time Skip still Sam pov--
When I can through the door, I saw Y/n twist and turn.'Looks like she's waking up.' I went and grabbed the note I left them and threw it away sense I was back, and set the food on the counter. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Y/n wake up.

"Morning Y/n, heh you sleep well?" I asked with a funny smile.

"Uh....how did this happen?" She asked sitting up with a funny shocked face pointing towards her body and Dean.

"Heck how am I suppose to know what happened, you saw me fall asleep you should ask Dean he might know and he is kinda spooning you so yeah best guess...Dean."

"Yeah okay I'll do that...is that food I smell?" She asked looking around the room.

"Yep for me, you, and Dean so when you're ready you can come eat."

"Crap," I heard Y/n whisper,"Um Sam?......"

"Yeah Y/n?"

"......I'm stuck...."

I tried my best to keep in my laughter and took a deep breathe letting out a stiff chuckle.

"I'll just bring you the food okay."

"Yes please thanks."

I handed her her double bacon cheese burger(if you don't like bacon or just plain burgers you can make it something but I did this for a reason just an fyi)and she quickly unwrapped it and began to eat.

"You might wanna slow down a bit, I don't want cha to have to throw up and with you being stuck that won't do so well."

"Ha ha very funny, but I'm fine," Y/n said while taking another bite.

As we were eating, Y/n and I saw Dean waking up, oh this should be fun.

*groans*" Is that bacon I smell?" Asks Dean.

"Yes but it's mine," told Y/n as she gave Dean a glare.

"Mm fine....,"

As Dean laid back down on the bed and closed his eyes, he shot straight up when he noticed how close he was to Y/n and how he was holding her after the fact. I saw Dean with a look of,' oh crap! Did I actually do that?!' Wonder what happened hm guess I'll find out sooner or later.