[20]

- short chapter -

bellamy rose

i don't know who cynthia thought she was, but we're driving to the field to fight right now. i was heated. i was gonna beat the bitch who drugged my boyfriend. wouldn't you?

"bitch, just know i'm jumping in if she's on top of you. i know she isn't gonna rock your shit but bitchhhhh, if i have to though." adelaide said as we arrived at the park.

luckily today was an empty day, no kids were here or anything.

"bitch if her friends jump in, you're jumping in too." i told adee, "period." she replied.

"baby, if you don't beat her ass, im gonna have to beat you up myself." mattia told me, and i roll my eyes.

"shut up," i tell him and he laughs.

we see a group walk up to us, and it was cynthia and her little friends. everyone already had their phones out and was recording.

"are you sure you wanna do this?" i asked her, and she scoffed.

"i'm not scared of you sweetie," she replied.

"you should be." i told her, and she laughs.

"this bitch really thinks i'm gonna be scared of her. me? scared of her? please." she kept laughing.

"yeah, keep laughing. you won't be laughing when i beat your ass." i said.

"shutup and fight!" roshaun yelled, making everyone laugh.

(here's a random video i found on youtube cause i'm too lazy to get into detail. this video was the best i could find 😭 pretend bellamy's in the GREY SHORTS & cynthia's getting her ass beat in the BLACK SHORTS. don't watch the full video unless you want to, i know i didn't)

***

"damn... you rocked her shit!" mattia told me as we drove home.

"you left her bleeding!" kairi said, and adee agreed. "bitch! you did your shit!" she hyped me up.

"watch this shit end up on tiktokroom." alvaro said, and we agreed. this might end up everywhere on social media.