[5]

after school, i dropped off adelaide then headed home.

josh
hey, i'm on my way

bellamy
okay, just walk in when you get here

***

"uh- bellamy?"

"upstairs!" i yelled.

i hear footsteps walking upstairs, and josh appears in my doorway.

"hey, i finally found your room." josh says as he sits down on my bed.

"my house isn't even that big," i playfully rolled my eyes. "your house is huge, what are you talking about?" he told me.

"are we gonna talk about my house all day or am i gonna tutor you?" i asked, and he laughs. "i don't know what it is, but i seriously suck at math." said josh.

"you probably don't suck that ba- woah- a 13 out of 50 on your test? yeah... you fucking suck at math," i said, and he sighs.

"i pay attention all the time, i take notes, i don't understand why i'm failing so badly." he seemed stressed and upset.

"i'm sorry, come on let's get started." i say, and we start working on problems.

time goes by, and i hear my phone go off.

(***)***-****:
why the hell is josh at your house?

bellamy:
who the fuck is this

(***)***-****:
it's mattia

bellamy:
why do you care

rattia:
because he's a dick

bellamy:
why are you talking about yourself?

rattia:
bellamy
you don't know him like i do
he's a douche

bellamy:
ok

rattia:
you have to listen to me

bellamy:
no tf i don't
you're not the boss of me

rattia:
omg at least believe me

bellamy:
why the fuck would i do that?
& why the fuck are you even texting me?
did you NOT just fucking act like you hated me AGAIN earlier?

rattia:
bellamy
i'm sorry
that's not a good of an excuse for doing what i did, but you have to believe me on what i said about josh.

bellamy:
no
leave me alone
i should've kicked you out of my house yesterday

rattia:
you don't mean that
we had a good time

bellamy:
we did
only when i realized that it was all an act
so fuck you, stop texting me

rattia:
alright
be ready for an 'i told you so' from me later on
read 5:32 pm

***

mattia polibio

"if you hate her so much, then why the hell are you so worried about josh being at her house?" alejandro asked.

the guys were playing fifa while i was laying on my bed, on my phone. "because we know how he is, she doesn't. of course she's gonna think good of him because she doesn't like me," i answered.

"do you care for her or something?" alvaro asked me, and i looked at him. "hell no, i don't like her. we all know this already," i said.

"or it could all be an act. she hates you, so you act like you hate her just because you care for her and it hurts that she doesn't care for you back so you act like how she is to you so you don't get hurt," explained kairi. everyone's eyes went wide.

"shutup kairi," i told him.

"is it true?" robert asked.

"shut the fuck up, rebound." i rolled my eyes, "it's not true. i don't care for her, and i don't like her."

"whatever you say buddy, but i think you like her just a bit." ale told me.

"i went over to her house yesterday..." i blurted out, and their eyes go wide. "why didn't you tell us?"

"how did it go?"

"what happened?"

"why?"

"okay so," i started then explained what happened yesterday. their mouths dropped, and they couldn't believe what they just heard.

"why are you guys so surprised?" i asked.

"you like bellamy," kairi stated.

"i don't fucking like her!" i shouted. "believe what you want, but we all believe you like her. keep telling yourself that," said alvaro.

i groan, this was stressing me out. i don't fucking like bellamy. why the fuck would i like her? just because of her delicate voice? or her light brown eyes? her short ass height, the way her eyes light up when she's talking about something she loves, or the way her skin glows, how her teeth is so straight and her smile is so perfect?

no. i can't like her. i won't like her. i shouldn't like her. she's an asshole. we hate each other. yesterday didn't mean anything.