[9]

"what the fuck, mattia? why the hell are you so rude?" she asked as she came over to our table.

"shut the fuck up, jenna. go back to your table," mattia told her.

"no. you didn't have to call me a bitch," she said. "and you didn't have to comment your dumbass comment, but you did anyway." he responded.

"because she's not even as pretty as me. you really downgraded and i'm embarrassed for you," she told mattia. mattia looks shocked. he scoffed and said, "don't ever fucking talk about her like that again. you're mad because i broke up with you, it's not my fault you were a toxic bitch and i couldn't stand you. you're a jealous bitch, leave us alone."

(don't get me wrong, i like jenna 😭)

her mouth drops, and she stomps her way back to her table. she angrily sits down next to josh with her arms crossed over her chest.

"i'm gonna use the restroom, bell... come with me." adelaide said, and i nod. we get up to go to the restroom and she immediately turns to me, "he fucking likes you!"

"i don't know adelaide, maybe he was just being nice," i shrugged.

"how oblivious can you be, bell? he likes you, but all you do is make up excuses for it so you don't believe it. i'm telling you, he likes you!" she explained.

***

mattia polibio

as the girls went to the restroom, kairi said, "bro... you like bellamy."

"okay i do, so what?" i asked.

"no fucking way. adelaide has been saying that for so long, but i never really noticed until now." he told me.

"i don't think me liking her is a good thing. she doesn't even like me back," i shrugged and he sighs.

"we'll never know until we ask." kairi tells me and my eyes go wide.

"we're not asking her if she likes me. it's obvious she doesn't like me," i say.

"mattia, you cant just say that and expect for it to be true." he said.

"i don't know..." i sighed and put my head down on the table.

"hey guys, sorry we took long." i heard adelaide's voice as they sit down.

"hey, are you okay?" bellamy's voice whispered into my ear, making my head pop up with a smile on my face.

"i'm perfectly fine," i assure her, and she gives me a small smile back. oh how much i'd love to kiss her right now...

"here's your guys' food. i'm sorry we took so long, we have a new employee, so he's new to this." one of the workers said.

"it's fine, thank you." kairi said as they gave us our food.

we started grubbing on our food, and had little convos here and there.

***

bellamy rose

do i like mattia? i don't know. why? i don't know. i seriously have no clue as to what my feelings are towards him. i like him, but then we just became good friends and i don't want to ruin that for us.

we finish up our food and as we're about to leave, josh comes up to our table; making kairi and mattia roll their eyes.

"the hell do you want?" mattia asked him, obviously annoyed.

"i just wanted to apologize for what jenna had said or done to you guys." he told us, and we look at each other confused.

"why?..." adelaide asked but kairi started speaking before he let josh answer, "look, we don't care. we don't care about what she said or did. we don't care about your apology for jenna. we don't care about anything that has to deal with you and her. so overall, we don't care. come on guys, let's go."

we all get up and leave the diner, leaving josh speechless then he walks back to his table.

"what are we gonna do now?" i asked as we all got in my car. "let's go... to the mall," kairi insisted. we agreed to go to the mall, and i started driving there.

"i just remembered that it's saturday. so, the mall's gonna be packed." said adelaide.

damn, she's right. ugh, now i don't even want to go. i hate big crowds.

i see adelaide and kairi talking quietly to each other while laughing. "what are you guys talking about?" i asked them; teasing.

"oh, nothing." kairi answered, but i rolled my eyes. "oh, so we're keeping secrets now huh?" mattia joined in the conversation.

"haha, oh look, we're here." adelaide nervously said as i parked in the mall's parking lot. they quickly got out of the car as me and mattia looked at each other, confused.

we get out of my car, and we all walked in the mall. kairi and mattia were immediately swarmed with girls all around them. "oh my god- mattia!"

"mattia! can i get a picture with you?"

"kairi, oh my god- i love you!"

basically, girls fangirling over them and wanting pictures with them. "look! that's the girl that was in mattia's recent tiktok." one of them said.

i looked at adelaide, and she looked back at me. we look at mattia, and mattia looks at us. "ew she's not even that pretty."

"jenna's way better, haha."

some girls were just saying rude things about me, and mattia got irritated by it, "hey! you're gonna stop talking shit on her. she never did anything to you guys so there's no reason for you guys to attack her. if you really supported me, then you'd support me and my decisions and who i'm friends or whoever my girlfriend is."

"so, she's your girlfriend?" one of the girls asked.