[16]

"where are you?" kairi asked over the phone.

"bellamy and i just left the ice skating rink," i answered.

"you guys are good again?" he asked.

"yeah, we talked it out." i told him, and i can hear him telling adelaide in the background.

"finally," i hear her say and i roll my eyes.

"what are you guys gonna do now? come back to school or what?"

"uh- i don't know. i have to ask bellamy," i turned to bellamy, "what are we doing now?"

"we can go to my house, you know? watch movies and eat snacks like we used to." she answered.

"and... cuddles?" i pout.

she lightly laughs, "yes."

"we're going to her house," i told kairi over the phone, trying not to sound too excited.

"stop trying to hide your excitement. we all know you're happy to cuddle and watch movies with her again," he told me. i rolled my eyes.

"fuck you," we laughed. "alright, well lunch is over. i'll text you later or something," kairi said.

"alright, bye." i said, and had end the phone call.

"let's go get some snacks at the store first," bell said as she pulled into the store's parking lot.

we got out of the car and head inside. the whole time, we were just messing around in the store when i accidentally bumped into someone.

"oh shit, my bad-" i said as i turned around and rolled my eyes.

"what's your problem?" jenna asked me.

"nothing, get out of my way." i tell her and pushed pass her.

"mattia..." she called out for me. "what?" i asked, obviously annoyed.

"i miss you," she pouted as she got closer. i walked backwards, only for the rack of snacks stopping me from backing up more.

"well i don't miss you." i responded and she rolled her eyes. "you're lying, you know you miss me." she cockily said.

"you're wrong. just leave me alone, jenna. you're always trying to come back into my life when i'm fucking happy. just let me be happy for once. i'm tired of you and your toxicity." i told her.

"what does she have that i don't?!" she angrily asked.

"everything." i answered and she scoffed. "no one can be better than me."

"jenna, can you hurry? they're waiting." we heard a male voice say at the end of the isle.

"i'm coming, joe. nice catching up with you." she said to me as she grabbed what she needed and rushed back to him. "boo!" someone said as they tapped my shoulder, scaring me; making me swing as i turn around.

"holy fuck," she said as she dodged my swing. "fuck, i'm sorry. you scared me," i told her and she laughed.

"who were you talking to?" she asked.

"jenna. i accidentally bumped into her. did you know she was here with joseph?" i asked her, and she shrugged. "joseph actually talked to me, too..." she said.

"isn't that sus?" she asked me, and i nod. "what did you guys talk about?" i asked, i can feel the jealousy rising.

"mm... nothing, really. just asking what i was doing here. normal conversation i guess? which is kind of weird considering we never really talked like that." she explained and i nod.

"this definately has to be a set up or something. because if you think about it, how is it that jenna bumps into me out of all places, and it's here; with you. and joseph? you guys never talk, right? so why's he talking to you now? and they both came together? if that isn't suspicious, than i don't know what is." i tell her.

"you're getting ahead of yourself. let's just call it a coincidence, and leave." she says, and i stood in the middle of the isle, a little salty. why can't she just agree with me!?

"mattia," she whines and i stand here with a straight face. she giggles, grabs my hand, and pulls me. "can we go? i'm too small to move you from your place."

she really is small. it's cute. her arms snake around my waist, and she pouts, "if we don't leave, we don't get to cuddle."

"okay. fine, only because i want to leave. not the cuddle part." i joke, and she laughs.

after we paid for the snacks, we head back to her car. "oh my god- mattia?! can we get a picture with you?" we heard girls say. "i'll wait for you at the car," bell told me, but before i could say anything, she was already walking away.

bellamy rose

as mattia was taking pictures with his supporters, i felt a tap on my shoulder as i waited for him next to my car. i turned around, "you're finally done- uh- what're you doing here?"

it wasn't mattia.

it was josh.

"i just seen you, and wanted to say hi." he slurred. you can clearly tell he was drunk. "josh, have you been drinking?" i asked him and he laughs.

"hell no," he said but i could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"you need to go home. day drinking? you know better. you shouldn't drink at all, actually." i told him.

"i know, but today just felt like a day to drink and get everything off my mind. plus, i miss you." he tells me as he places my hair behind my ear, but i lightly push his hand off of me.

"josh, you're drunk." i said.

"i may be drunk, but it isn't gonna change the way i feel about you, bellamy." he says as he groped my ass.

"dude, watch out-" i slapped his hand away. "woah, why are you touching bellamy?" mattia asked as he got in between us.

"mattia, it's fine-" "no it's not fine." he cuts me off.

"and what are you gonna do about it?" josh asked him. mattia's fist flies through the air, hitting josh in the jaw.

everyone was surrounding us, and recording. "mattia, we gotta go." i told him, but he got on top of josh and kept punching him.

"mattia! stop!" i shouted, and grabbed his arm to stop him. we got in my car, and i drove off. "what were you thinking?" i asked him.

"i was thinking of killing him," he answered.

"oh my god-" i sighed.