'To be honest. I'd love to see London again after all those years' Kate spoke. It was a place of so many memories. Her mother, most of her childhood and the last time she had seen Cutler before being parted for a long time, had all taken place in this very city.

'Perfect. I will make the arrangements to leave this afternoon' Cutler quickly pressed a kiss to her hand.

'So soon?' Kate watched him as he moved her to the small served table in the corner of the balcony, where the view of the open sea was seen.

'These business trips are always very sudden. I hope you don't mind being away from home for such a long time?' Culter moved back her chair so she was able to sit down. Kate's hands went by the silk of her dress to straighten out the skirt and placed herself on the chair. She felt a spark of happiness when Cutler spoke of his house being her home, whether he meant that or the island.

'I am home where ever you are' Kate whispered. Cutler still holding the backrest of her chair lowered himself down bending over her figure, his lips brushed hers softly. After opening her eyes when he had kissed her passionately she noticed a genuine smile on his lips. Lowering himself into his chair at the other side of the table the maid entering the balcony served them some tea.

Entering the docks an hour later Kate watched the magnificent ships. Once they arrived Cutler moved himself down from his horse and took Kate, sitting in front of him sideways, by her waist and helped her off as well. She moved in front of the horse and while caressing its head her eyes focused on the large yellow and blue warship. Cutler noticed her staring and smiled while offering his arm.

'The Endeavour. I hope you like her?' Kate smiled back when Cutler spoke as she blocked the bright sun with her hand placed on her forehead staring up high at the large hull of the beautiful seacraft.

'She's beautiful' Kate still admiring the grand ship accepted his arm as one of the servants took their horse.

'Lord Beckett likes his things pretty' suddenly Jack moved from behind them, his eyes focused on Kate instead of the ship, clearly talking about her. Kate's eyes shifted to his bold statement and wanted open her mouth, but Cutler, who's eyes had turned strict, spoke sooner.

'Are you comparing her to a ship, Captain Sparrow?' Cutler spoke up. Kate wasn't quite sure whether he could handle Jack's sometimes bold jokes, but he seemed to be well tempered towards his men today.

'Well, we don't call our ships 'she' for nothing, now do we?' Jack's eyes had finally moved away from Kate and he was beholding the ships as well.

'Besides there is a lot to compare. When the winds strike the grand white sails it often reminds me of..' Jack got caught off by one of the officers calling out his name. For a moment Kate realized Jack's eyes had moved away from the ships and looked like they focused on her bosom at the end of his sentence. Kate's cheeks turned reddish when she realized and she felt the need to turn away from him. It looked like Cutler had noticed as well, not his cheeks but all of his face seemed to have turned red, but not of shyness. This time Jack had gone too far but was saved by the officer asking for him. Jack waved his hand like he signed out how busy of a man he was and walked away in the goofy manner he always did. Kate's eyes followed him when Cutler excused himself to her and quickly followed Jack with his still red face. She was holding back a laugh. Kate sometimes swore these two could have been brothers, they respected one another but each in their own way. Jack was probably the only person not being impressed and afraid of Cutler's status. Besides herself of course, but for different reasons.

Kate strolled along the docks and entered the Endeavour. Just before her feet reached the end of the walking plank to enter deck she felt a strong hand taking hers to help her over the edge. Looking up she immediately recognized Luietenant Greitzer, her long time friend, helping her on board. The corners of her mouth curled upwards once she noticed him and nodded her head as a thank you.