Oliver pulled Vinny's head from his shoulder and forced him to look in his direction.

"It's okay, we'll get through this. The war has finished now, the kids have done it" He smiled and wiped away his vampires tears. "We'll honour Scarlet's death. She did it for you, don't you dare feel guilty about it because it was her choice."

Vinny nodded and took a breath to calm down.

Oliver was right.

But before he could say anything, there was a heartfelt cry from Corey as he gripped Luka and pulled his lifeless body into him.

"My son!" He sobbed as the tears streamed down his face.

Panuleon couldn't hold back his break down and hugged his son and his soulmate while the tears fell. He was trembling and wanted to be sick.

Vinny and Oliver looked in their direction but the blood drained from their faces.

Everyone watched as they slowly got to their feet.

"Rayvon?" Oliver questioned. He felt like he was going to faint.

Vinny knew what had happened by Corey's reaction.

He grabbed his soulmate's hand as they ran over. This could not be real.

The family continued to watch while they collapsed in the snow next to him.

Oliver shook Rayvon while Vinny checked his pulse.

But there wasn't one.

"Oh god," He breathed and put a hand over his mouth.

Oliver's bottom lip trembled while he called his son's name and shook him again.

"Vinny, why isn't he waking up?" He whispered. "Why isn't he waking up!?"

Vinny was frozen. He couldn't think or say anything.

This is not how it was supposed to be. They can't outlive their child, that's just not fair.

"Rayvon" Oliver cried and hugged his lifeless body. "Please wake up!"

Jed couldn't stand this.

He turned and buried his head into John's shoulder and let his own tears fall.

Everyone's hearts was hurting as they shared a mourning process of their own. They didn't think this would happen.

Not the children.

* * * * *

Now that the boys have been given this opportunity, they couldn't help but think about everyone else and what they needed.

Luka had one thought come to mind but he wanted to discuss this with Rayvon. They only get one wish each and it was very important that they get it right.

"How desperate are you to get your life back?" He asked quietly.

Rayvon glanced down at him but he was thinking about his dad. He had lost his sister and now, he had the opportunity to bring her back.

"What are you thinking?" He asked Luka who was chewing the inside of his lip.

Angelette stood back to let them decide. She was interested to see what they would wish for.

"Well," He thought. "Corey lost his parents a long time ago. It would be amazing for him if I could bring them back."

Luka knew Panuleon lost his parents too, but Corey took it ten times harder than him. Plus, the angel had Zachariah and he was basically a father to him.