Chapter 20

When night time came around, the boys had spent the rest of the day right by each other's side.

"Okay, you'll now have to share a room," Panuleon said as he, Corey, Luka and Rayvon stood in the corridor.

"Rayvon's" Luka said without thinking. But he sleeps in there a lot anyway.

"Are you sure? There's no going back once we start moving your stuff in there."

"It's fine with me" Rayvon shrugged. His heart was giddy at the thought of sharing a room with his best friend.

Luka smiled at that which punctured his chest with love. They were still struggling to deal with their feelings but it has surprised them by how fast they've gotten used to being each other's soulmate.

They loved that label.

"Okay," Corey grinned. He loved watching them together, knowing they were going to fall deeper in love as the days go by. "Right, bedtime. It's almost half ten."

They knew it wasn't bedtime for Rayvon because he sleeps like a vampire but they have to be together now and Luka looked tired.

"Okay," Luka said quietly. "Goodnight."

He stepped forwards and gave his dads a hug.

But suddenly, Vinny came bolting down the corridor.

Luka jumped and gripped onto Corey as he ran passed with a smirk.

Oliver then bolted around the corner too.

"Vinny please!" He yelled whilst running past. "Give it back!"

Rayvon watched until they disappeared as quickly as they came.

"They're bigger kids than I am" He chuckled. But he loved that about them. Even now they can play hide and seek around the house or chase each other.

Vinny doesn't seem like the type to play games but he really enjoys it.

Panuleon grinned and went over to ruffle Rayvon's hair.

"Good night Rayvon." 

"Night Pan, night Corey" He smiled as Luka came over and stood right next to him. They had to be touching.

"Night" Corey beamed before Panuleon flashed his wings and picked him up.

The boys turned and headed into the bedroom before shutting the door behind them.

His parents didn't mind, they know the kids are innocent but their feelings will grow and so will their desires. It's not their place to stop them. Yes, they can care for them and worry but they know what it's like to try and hold back their feelings and it's just impossible.

So when the boys are ready to take that step, they're not going to stand in their way.

"What a crazy day" Corey smiled before resting his head on his angel's warm shoulder.

As Panuleon planted a kiss into his hair and took him back downstairs, Luka climbed into bed.

Rayvon still has a small single bed but Madison had already ordered a massive king sized bed, purely to fill up more space in his huge bedroom. Also, they know the boys will have to share from now on.

Rayvon climbed in next to him and had no choice but to lay right next to Luka otherwise he'd fall out. They were more than okay with that.

But things might feel a tiny bit awkward at the moment.

Usually, when they share a bed, it's just because Luka needed comfort and they were doing it because they're best friends but now, they were doing it because they are soulmates.