Chapter 60

Luka and Vinny watched one another. They knew that what just came out of his mouth was very true but everyone else seemed to freak out.

"How could you possibly think that?" Madison asked. "Part demon? That's ridiculous."

Oliver watched while his soulmate chewed the inside of his lip.

"Vinny, why are you not saying anything?"

The vampire sat back against the chair. He didn't want to believe it but he was stupid enough to drink from a demon.

Rayvon let Luka rest his back into his stomach while he softly rubbed his chest, just keeping him calm.

"I don't know how you know this, but don't freak out if our grandparents don't believe you," Rayvon thought.

Vinny then looked down to his hands. He could still feel the anger rising. But he was scared, what if being part demon meant that he couldn't control his anger anymore.

He has always had anger issues and he has mostly been able to suppress his feelings.

"I don't want to be that person" He mumbled.

Oliver now looked concerned. He could see the emotion on Vinny's face and not just his eyes.

That was rare.

"Vinny, is this true?"

The vampire let out a sigh and looked up. His parents were watching and they looked worried too.

"I think so, I feel angry when I have no reason to be. I definitely feel a bit different and I would find it perfectly acceptable to seriously hurt someone right now."

He was saying the truth.

Oliver was beginning to feel his rage so he put an arm around his shoulders.

"Maybe it's just psychological" He nodded, trying to reassure himself.

"I can feel it," Luka said, making everyone look at him again. "I can feel that you're only a little bit demon but it'll affect your anger problems."

He then blinked a few times, he didn't even know what he was talking about. He just knew that he was right.

"Luka, how do you know this?" Duke asked.

"I don't know," He said quietly. "But-"

"I can feel it too" Rayvon interrupted. "It's not my own feelings, I'm getting it from Lu. But I know he's telling the truth."

Just then, Panuleon and Corey walked in with happy smiles. They were unaware of what was going on until Panuleon sensed a demon.

He froze and looked in a panic.

"There's a demon close by. I can feel it."

Corey then panicked but Vinny quickly stood up.

"It's me."

The couple stopped. Did they hear him right?

"What's you?" Corey asked but the angel started to see it too.

He took a moment, just watching him and letting his angel senses do the job of scoping out his aura. It doesn't come to him as easily as Luka's does.

He then walked over to the vampire and without asking, He placed a hand on his forehead.

"I see what's happening here."

Duke and Madison were lost. They needed explanations right now.