XLIV- what you want

The rest of the movie was pretty mediocre and as the credits came on and the lights came up, (Y/n) was regretting not leaving with Gianni.

She didn't go with him for several reasons, there was the fact that she did want to finish the movie; also she didn't want to get involved with his business especially knowing her own father and then there was what Ronan had said before she left, even though Gianni said he was waiting for marriage.

She wasn't ready to have sex with Gianni and could imagine a scenario where after he finished working with his dad he was in need of comfort and sweet words could turn to kisses which could turn into some heavy petting and before she knew it they'd both be getting carried away with themselves.

She walked out of the mall and watched the street so she could hail down a taxi but it was pretty quiet out.

(Y/n) groaned and wrapped her arms around herself to shield her from the cold, the sky had gone dark and she didn't want to stay out for longer than necessary.

Her phone started to ring and she took the call, recognising the number to be Felix's. She was a little confused since he rarely contacted her this late.

"Stuck out in the cold?"

"How do-" (Y/n) looked around rapidly, she was pissed that he was back to watching her again.

"Within the next thirty seconds a black car is gonna pull up in front of you. Tell the driver that you're late for your audition." He told her clearly.

"Late for my audition?"

"It's a code, sweetie, so he knows it's you and not some random. He's then going to ask what it's for and I need you to say 'An Ideal Husband'. Got it?" Felix carried on.

"Uh, I think so."

With that, the dial tone replaced his voice and (Y/n) shivered but not from the cold.

The car stopped in front of her and she looked around for any witnesses before approaching and opening the passenger side door.

"Hi, um, I'm late... for an audition." She said hesitantly.

The driver had a plain expression and didn't bother to look at her as he spoke. "What for?"

"...An Ideal Husband."

The man nodded and she stepped into the car, the blackout windows weren't giving her a whole lot of hope but she had faith that Felix wouldn't put her in any danger.

The drive was silent for the most part except from (Y/n) requesting for the window to be opened as she could feel the air getting thicker and hotter around him. The only word the driver said to her was 'no' in response to her question.

He was definitely going towards Felix's house which was good for her, he drove through the wooded area and paused in front of his house.

"Thank you." She smiled to the driver who didn't repsond in any visual or audible way.

It was safe to say that (Y/n) didn't have a good feeling about this.

She was more used to seeing the aftermath of her dad's parties and now that she was in the midst of one she could tell why people would sleep well into the day.

If (Y/n) had thought the cigar smoke in her dad's office was bad she had another thing coming as just about every illicit substance that could be smoked drifted through the air.

She was sure she'd end up getting high without even touching a joint.

The hall was densely compacted with more people than she could count. It was absolute mayhem and (Y/n) refused to believe that this could happen every night.