"He wanted to meet us at this time. For what matters, even if I want to refuse, the agreement between us still stands. Since he has already successfully revived his brother and brought back the man he once blamed, then his only target is me now." Su Baicheng got up, putting down the scroll in his hand as his face turned towards the window. His red eyes were emotionless, yet his face held a slight expression of regret and anger that remained.

Wei XueLu knew well what Su Baicheng spoke of and he didn't say anything to that. "Then let me accompany you. Ever since five years ago, the Jianghu world has changed. Immortal Fei has returned and though he speaks not of it, he is still greatly angered by everything."

For matters left unspoken, Wei XueLu knew that the rift and enmity between Su Baicheng and Fei Qianchi could not rival his hatred towards the man he once loved, the very man who had betrayed him.

Hearing this, Su Baicheng cracked a sneer. "Zhu Longwang has every reason to hate me, Fei Qianchi does too. Even Fei Shang has the right to want to kill me. But that does not mean that I will easily forsake everything when I have already done so much. I am already stronger than all of them, the power that I hold, I will not give it up and forget my original goal." Saying this, his red eyes glinted even more heavily as he grabbed a scabbard that held a dark black sword in it. There was now a strong dark energy that loomed in his eyes as Su Baicheng chanted a spell, a mirage appearing underneath his feet and he disappeared.

Wei XueLu watched Su Baicheng take his leave, hiding a sigh as he soon chanted the very same spell.

All that was left in the room was an extinguished candle.

Su Baicheng appeared in the deep forests of bamboo trees. There was a table situated near as two men stood, their faces facing towards the moon, away from Su Baicheng.

Wei XueLu appeared next to Su Baicheng, eyes narrowing as his hands tightened on his sword. There was tension within his brows, worry hidden deep within his eyes.

On the other hand, Su Baicheng's lips lifted into a smirk, making his red eyes glint even brighter. A look of pure evil was shown as he walked forward with Wei XueLu following him.

While Su Baicheng smiled, there was a dull aching in his heart. Even though his smile looked so cruel, as if he didn't give a care of the world, deep down, he was still human, holding the seven emotions and six passions* that everyone did. As his red eyes stared at the man dressed in purple, he was unable to stop the memories that filled his head. But still, he could only push it down.

Su Baicheng walked towards them, his red eyes glinting with a heavy light. "I would've thought you would never appear in front of me again." There was carelessness in his voice as he sat down on the table, not minding the two men.

Wei XueLu took a seat next to Su Baicheng, hands still clenching tightly to his sword.

"If I didn't, Qianchi would have come instead." The man's voice was neither soft or gentle, but it was also not a cold voice. It was a light voice, filled with deep emotions, as if he had wandered many lives already. The man who said this possessed purple eyes, arched brows, and plump lips. His skin was pale, long black hair drifting down his back. There was a white jade hairpin in his hair, standing out against the lush of black. His name was Zhu Luishui.

Next to him, another man very similar to him stood. Except, the man's face was colder. His lips were taunt and thin, narrow and sharp eyes, possessing a cold light within them. His black hair was held in a crown, purple eyes glaring brightly, dressed in a white robe. Zhu Longwang, Zhu Luishui's younger brother.