Too much chakra...

"Starr would you like to share what she did?" Iruka asks.

"I guess." I say as I go up to the chalkboard.

I floated up to write and draw on the board.

"Starr is my great great grandmother. She floated up to the 9 tails and talked to him. They came to an agreement that she would seal him in Mito Uzumaki because when she would seal him into another person that would be his best jinchuriki. My aunt, Starr, sealed him into that special person during the 9 tails attack on the leaf 7 years ago. After Starr sealed him she was going to marry Tobirama Senju but the day before he could purpose she died by being in the middle of a fight fought by her best friends. Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha. Before that fight Hashirama married Mito and had a granddaughter named Tsunade. She is also known as the drunk tsunade gambler who loses all of her gambles. Or also the legendary sannin along with Orochimaru, a rogue ninja, and Jiraiya, a peeping tom." I explain.

"That's disrespectful!" Ino yells.

"When your mother gave birth to you it was disrespectful to the whole world." I laughed along with the class.

'Actually, without Ino using mind transfer jutsu during the war, it would have been somewhat difficult for the people she was with.' I think, remembering the anime.

"Okay class. Back to what you were saying, Starr." Iruka says.

"Tobirama had once injected some of Hashirama's blood DNA into Starr in case needed for emergency." I finished.

"Thank you." Iruka thanks as I nodded and the class clapped at my presentation.

"That's cool what you did back there." Shikamaru compliments me once I got back to my seat.

"Thanks." I reply.

During lunch break none of the fangirls bothered me. Well except for Sakura. She came up to me.

"What is it Sakura Haruno, fangirl of Sasuke?" I ask the pink haired girl.

"I-I just wanted to tell you s-sorry on behalf of Ino. S-She's not usually this mean." Sakura apologizes.

"Well I'm sorry that she's the one who is slowly bringing you out of your shell. If I was here before I would have helped you sooner." I tell her.

This shook Sakura so I continued on.

"I accept your apology but not hers. She's not sorry and I'll make her sorry for torturing poor Sauske with her "love" nonsense." I say as Sakura nods then walks back to Ino.

Sauske pulled me to the bench under the Sakura tree.

"That thing about the 9 tails... Is it true?!" Sauske asks.

"Which part?" I ask back.

"The part about the 9 tails attack 7 years ago. Is Naruto really the best jinchuriki the 9 tails will have?"

"Well as I've learned from my people, yes, but I can probably make sure."

"You can use your Xionagon, right?"

"Yes."

"Can you do Level 2? See the future?"

"How do you know about my levels?"

"I-I heard it's from my b-brother..."

"Okay."

I activated my Xionagan and stood still for a while. Then I deactivated the kekkei genkai, almost passing out. Sauske held me so I could get some balance.

"Are you okay?" Sasuke asks the dizzy me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I tell him.

"Let's just get back to class so we can eat."

I just nodded my head at him. We walked in the class with mostly everybody staring at my tired shape. I sat down in my seat next to Shikamaru who was eating his lunch with Choji.

"Hey Starr. Want some? I don't really like it." Shikamaru says, pushing his food towards me

I took the chopsticks Shikamaru was using since I didn't have my own and ate the food.

"It tastes so good! What did your mom make?" I ask with a sparkle in my eyes.

Shikamaru nodded his head as he smiled.

"Can I talk to your mother today about her cooking?" I ask him.

"Sure, meet me by the front gate after school." Shikamaru answers.

"Sure."

More and more boys started asking me if I wanted their food but I declined nicely.

"Aren't you gonna ask her too?! Or are you a fat pig?!" Ino torments Choji.

I appeared in front of Ino again with level 1 Xionagan activated.

"Leave him alone. You're just mad because you go on a diet to stay skinny for Sauske, You just don't know when to stop, huh?" I ask Ino.

"You don't know when to stop!" Ino yells as she tries to hit me.

I hit Ino straight in the face making her nose bleed, fall back, and get knocked out. The class cheered until I started falling back because of a drain of chakra.

Naruto and Sauske tried racing to catch me but in the end they started fighting and Shikamaru with Choji following took me to the nurse's office.

I passed out on Shikamaru's back.