We passed!

Starr's pov

Soon enough it was the final test of the year. Everybody passed! The ceremony is tomorrow and since I watched Naruto like a thousand times I knew Obito was gonna be late.

All the boys have been jealous of Obito lately. They would try and fight Obito then I would save him and then Kakashi would save me, making me look weak.

Oh just they wait!

I went to the 3rd's office one day and found out that my kekkei genkai is called: Xionagan (Show-Na-Gon).

It has three levels and I already unlocked the first level. The first level gives me the power to control nature.

Like wood, animals, earthy things, water, and even natural disasters like lightning.

Anyways I woke up, got out of my bed around 5 in the morning, and made breakfast.

I went into Kakashi's room and poked him.

"Kakashi. Wake up, it's ceremon-AHH!" Before I could finish my sentence he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you Starr." He whispers in my ear as he hugs me.

I giggle silently at how blunt he is. I poke his cheek again.

"Yo! Masked man, where is your mask?" I ask him as he opens his eyes.

He lets go of me and I stand up while brushing invisible dust off of myself.

"Can you hand me my mask?" He asks me.

"Sure!" I say brightly.

I grab his mask from his dresser, handed it to him, and he puts it on.

"Hurry up and get ready, breakfast is gonna get cold." I tell him before I walk out of his room, closing the door behind me.

A few minutes later he came out and we ate. Kakashi went outside and I followed. I turned around to lock the door and Kakashi started looking around.

"Where is your boyfriend?" Kakashi asks with sarcasm.

"He's not my boyfriend and he is gonna be late because he didn't set his alarm." I tell him.

"How do you know? Have you been sneaking out?"

"No, I just know. Watch, you'll see."

Later on everybody was walking from the ceremony and Obito was just running to come but he was late.

"You're late. I guess Starr was right." Kakashi says as he walks past him.

I ran up to Obito with a smile.

"Don't worry about him." I say before I drag him to the bench under the sakura tree again.

"Im sorry I'm late, I promised to sit by you." Obito apologizes.

"It's okay." I say back.

'This is supposed to be Rin. Rin needs to give it to him so he can be sad about Rin's death later on...' I pushed away my thoughts.

I opened up the scroll and started to read it.

Dear Obito Uchiha,

We congratulate you on becoming a genin of the Hidden Leaf Village.

"It was signed by the 3rd himself!" I tell him with excitement.

I handed him his certificate and headband.

"You remembered my favorite color." Obito says as I nod with a smile. "Can you put it on me?"

"Sure. Under or over your goggles?" I ask him.

"Under."

"Ok."

I take his goggles off and put his forehead protector on him.

I put his goggles on and move in front of him so he can see me. We laugh together as he pulls me closer into a hug.

"You're one step closer to becoming hokage Tobi!" I smile knowing that that's gonna be his name eventually.

He froze blushing, shocked at his nickname.

"It's a cute nickname for a cute boy." I say with a wink while giggling, making him even more flustered.