ONE JOB ITACHI!

Still Starr's pov

Kakashi and I walked with Obito. We stopped by Obito's place to see if I could stay over the night and they said yes but Obito's cousins would be joining.

So Kakashi and I went to our place so I could make him dinner and pack up for tonight and tomorrow.

One of Obito's cousins came over and picked me up. His name is Shisui and he carried my bags for me which I denied many times.

Yeah he's a gentleman but a flirt too! I didn't mind too much because it was funny and he's younger but when we got to Obito's, he stopped.

Obito let us in and I set my stuff next to his bed. I then met Obito's other cousin, Itachi who was like 8 years younger than us. Yeah, he's 5.

Shisui was only 3 years younger than Obito and I. Yep, he is 10. Even with us being older Itachi is the most mature out of us all.

We played games like Truth or Dare and board games. Shisui and Obito were arguing about who I was going to sleep in the bed with me.

I just grabbed Itachi and laid in the bed and pretended to fall asleep.

Itachi yelled at the boys in a whisper, "Shh! She's sleeping."

Shisui and Obito glared at Itachi until they saw my sleeping form.

"She's pretty when she's asleep." Itachi says almost making me blush.

Such a blunt kid.

"Yeah she is but she's faking." Obito says.

"You know me best Tobi." I say as I appear behind him hugging him making him shiver at my touch.

"Hehe, yeah." Obito gulps.

I appear back in bed again. "Goodnight."

In the morning I woke up and made a breakfast buffet for Obito's parents, Obito, Itachi, Shisui, and myself.

I set up the table then I woke everybody up. Finally it was Obito and Shisui's turn.

I crouched down and poked Shisui until he woke up. Shisui woke up and kissed me on my cheek making me get flustered at the sudden action.

Obito woke up, pulling me away from Shisui, making me fall on him.

"Leave her alone Shisui. She's mine." Obito says.

"I'm still single. I'm just a friend." I tell them as I get up.

I let out a sigh as I walked out the bedroom hearing the boys argue behind me. We all sat at the table and ate.

"Thank you for making this for us Starr, it's delicious. If you woke me up earlier I could've helped." Mrs. Uchiha says.

"Oh. Your welcome and it wasn't even that much." I replied back.

"Obito, you're so lucky to have such a beautiful and great cook for a girlfriend finally." Mrs. Uchiha compliments, making me giggle and blush.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's my best friend." Obito defends me.

I gave a nervous chuckle.

"Well you should go out, you guys would make a great powerful baby. I've heard about the Dragneel clan, they're famous, and powerful." Mr. Uchiha compliments.

"But then look at Shisui and Starr! They look good together too!" Mrs. Uchiha points out.

I got more flustered between Obito and Shisui, making them laugh at my actions.

"Who do you think is a better partner for Starr?" Obito's parents ask Itachi.

DON'T MESS IT UP ITACHI!

"For looks and power: Shisui and Starr but for feelings and feelings and personalities: Obito and Starr." Itachi answers bluntly.

YOU HAD ONE JOB ITACHI! NOT TO MESS IT UP! BUT WHAT DO YOU DO?! MESS IT UP!

Everybody looked at me as we finished eating.

"What do you care for Starr? Personalities and feelings or looks and powers?" Shisui and Obito ask.

"Personalities and feelings are the most important. Might as well have a forced marriage if it's for looks and powers." I say as I look down at my empty plate.

Shisui had his head down and I felt so guilty.

"We should go..." I say as I slowly get up from my seat.

"Yeah..." Obito agrees.

I hugged Shisui, gave him a kiss on the forehead, and ruffled Itachi's head poking his head with my index and ring finger.

We dumped our plates and I put some leftovers from breakfast on to-go plates.

"Bye guys!" Obito and I yell as we put our shoes on.

We heard them say it back before we left the house.