~Flashback Time~

~flashback~

Before I appeared behind the 3rd hokage I was found in the Hidden Mist Village by a young boy named Zabuza.

The oldest version of Zabuza is handsome but the younger version of Zabuza is cute.

(In Naruto Zabuza is 26 and Kakashi is 27. So Y/n or Starr is going to be a few months younger than Kakashi.)

"What are you doing here?" Zabuza asks me.

"I got lost." I lie.

"Oh. I have a house you can stay at." Zabuza kindly offers

"I would love that, thank you."

We headed off to his house but it had nobody but us there.

"Where are your parents?" I ask him.

I was always curious about his backstory.

"Dead." He says sadly with his head down.

"Well if it makes you feel any better I'm alone too. You're not alone." I tell him as I hold his hands.

"That just makes me sadder. People shouldn't have to suffer this." He says.

'Sadly you're going to make people suffer this later.' I think.

"How about we go play in the snow?!" I ask excitingly.

"Um... sure." He says. "Let me get you some better equipped clothes."

Zabuza went into a bedroom, came back with some clothes, and handed them to me.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"No problem." He replies with a smile.

After that we played in the snow. I stayed with him for a few days and trained him.

"I wanna be a great swordsman someday!" He says confidently.

"I'm sure you will!" I tell him back since I know it's bound to be true.

"What village do you belong to? You should get back home." He tells me.

"Hidden Leaf." I reply.

"That's not that far. I can walk you there." He tells me.

"Oh. When do I leave?" I ask him sadly but with a bright smile.

"Tomorrow..."

I packed the few things I had before and some food. The 2 of us got caught up in a battle so Zabuza decided to use a new jutsu I taught him.

"Are you ready?" Zabuza asks me.

I kiss him on the cheek and nod my head. He blushes as he gets the teleportation jutsu ready.

"I'll find you sometime again." I tell him before he teleports me to the 3rd hokage.

~flashback ends~

"Wrong flashback." 😅

~flashback~

While Zabuza and I were playing in the snow we started racing. Unfortunately we got caught up in a battle.

We stopped when we heard voices. We turned around to see some leaf ninjas tied up with some other ninjas guarding them.

Everybody stared at us.

"Leave kids. This is not a safe place." One of the enemies of the leaf ninjas say.

"We're just playing, chill. Whats going on anyways?" Zabuza asks.

"Go now kids." Mr Hatake says as he rushes in front of us guarding us.

"We should go..." I slowly say as I back up.

I hit something as I back up. More like someone. It was Mr. Hatake's enemies. He was about to strike me but the White Fang dove in and got Zabuza and I.

"Never abandon your comrades or your worst than scum." He tells us.

"Never commit suicide." I yell hoping he would hear it so it can change him.

He didn't even hear me because he headed back in to save his comrades.

~Flashback ends~