Xionagan ~Level 2~

We said our grace and began to chow down.

"You know Hoshi, you and Itachi look good together." Mrs. Uchiha says.

Here we go again with the parents shipping the kids.

I smile softly and Itachi sinks in his chair as Sasuke giggles.

"I agree and from what I heard you stopped the 9 tails from rampaging giving your sensei, Minato Namikaze, the 4th hokage, enough time so he can seal it."
Mr. Uchiha says.

'His name is Kurama and he isn't a "it".' I think.

"That's true but I'm older than Itachi." I say as Itachi sits up straight in his seat.

"Oh. Shouldn't be a problem, by how many months?" Mrs. Uchiha asks.

"By 8 years." I tell them as Itachi's parents and Sasuke's jaws drop.

I give a nervous giggle as Itachi sweat drops at his family's reaction.

"I've known Itachi since he was 5." I told them as they were surprised.

"Your 15?!" Sasuke asks as I nod.

"Plus," Itachi starts as he gets everybody's attention. "She has a boyfriend."

"Who?" Sasuke asks before their parents.

"Kakashi Hatake." I answer.

"I mean he isn't a bad choice. So many men like you." Mrs. Uchiha says. "How about you bring him over?"

"I'll bring him over tomorrow for dinner." I say with a smile.

"I can't wait to meet him!" Sasuke says excited.

I giggle at his reaction.

"Didn't you say you worked with him, Itachi?" Fugaku says.

"Yes." Itachi answers.

"Oh right! 3 years ago Kakashi and I were in ANBU Black Ops. We quit to chill for a bit and stayed Jonins." I tell him.

We continued to eat and talk. After we got done Mrs. Uchiha and I started washing dishes.

"Thanks for being the mother I never had Mrs. Uchiha." I tell her as I rinse off a plate.

"No problem Hoshi. You can always come to me when you have problems. I don't mind being your mom." She says as she finishes the dishes.

I dried my hands quickly and hugged her as I cried.

"Thank you."  I say as I keep crying.

"No problem darling." She replies as she smiles softly and hugs me back.

It's true, I'm an orphan who stays jumping from house to house because I'm antisocial and "incidents" with some of the families.

Well back in my own world. Let's just say they got some time in jail that they deserved.

After I wiped my tears I went to Sauske's room to get ready to sleep.

Author's pov

That night Starr was having a dream. She was in the middle of the Uchiha's compound. Everything looked horrible.

There was blood and dead bodies everywhere. She ran to Obito's parents house. They were dead.

Then she ran to Itachi's house. There his parents were slaughtered too but behind them holding a bloody sword was Itachi.

Little Sasuke was shivering at the scene.

"You're not worthy of killing little brother." Itachi says.

All other words they said we're inaudible. The three of them ran to the middle of the Uchiha's compound.

Starr tried talking but no sound came out. Then Starr appeared in Itachi's tsukuyomi jutsu.

She cried as she watched Sasuke look at his worst nightmare which came true. The scene that played over and over again was the scene of Itachi killing their parents.

"Hatred!" Is the word that kept replaying.

"Hoshi! Hoshi! Hoshi! Hoshi!" Is what she heard.

She screamed and and continued screaming as she woke up with her eyes wide open.

Starr was sweating and crying. Turns out Itachi, Sasuke, and their parents were calling Starr's name to wake up.

Sasuke woke up because some of Starr's tears were falling on him so he got his family.

"Y-your eyes." Sasuke says, a little bit scared.

Starr gets up and looks at Sasuke's mirror. Her Xionagan was activated but it looked different.

That is level 2, has the power to see the future and copy jutsus. She deactivated her Xionagan.

"That's just my kekkei genkai, I guess what I dreamt of activated it." Starr explains.

Starr's pov

"Well what happened in your dream?" Itachi asks.

"Nothing important. All it was about is a traitor to his family." I say as I stare at Itachi but nobody notices.

He tried to look everywhere but at me.

"But he did it for peace." I say as Itachi gave me a sincere smile.

"Oh. Well let's get back to bed we have a few more hours before morning." Mikoto says before everybody disperses and gets back in bed.

"Onee-chan..." Sasuke says as I turn around to look at him. "Do you think something is wrong with Itachi lately? He's been distant..."

"Listen, don't be fooled easily. Even the things you may think can't hurt you can deceive you." I tell him.

"Okay, but what does that mean?" He asks me as I giggle silently.

"Just know... everything Itachi does is for the better good." I tell him as he nods.

"Got any other good sayings to share?" He asks me.

"Heck yeah I do!" I say as we laugh together.

We stayed up until morning talking about things like how school is going and stuff like that.