Levi's surprise ~

I got to update faster than I though I could.
This is taking place on the night before they leave the walls in search for Grisha. (( or so they think!!))
It's been about a month of training so mega time skip kinda. I might start another Ereri fan fiction, one more simple. ( Do you guys think I should?) I will still continue this one of course!

Time: December, 23, at 11:38pm, to be exact.

*NO ONE'S POV*

The night had just taken place, the trees slowly swayed as if dancing to the song of the winter breeze howling through the night. A small fire burned in the center of a perfectly clean room, with three figures forming a circle in the middle of the floor. The sweet aroma of freshly brewed hot chocolate settled in the air of the house.

Hanji's shoes lightly stomped against the hardwood flooring of Levi's house as she walked from the kitchen to the living room with four hot chocolate filled cups on a small grey tray. She sat down, carefully caring the tray of steamy hot liquid. She placed it in the middle of the floor and sat in her place in the circle the group had made. She sat between Levi and Mikasa. Each and everyone's face was full with utmost seriousness. All four figures took a small sip of the delicious tasting beverage, waiting for one to start the conversation for tomorrow's mission. Hanji's glasses reflected the burning firing in them, being the brains of the group she started the conversation. " First, " She said taking another sip of her drink while intensely looking at Eren's scuffed and bruised features, " I would like to congratulate Eren for finally learning how to fully use the maneuvering gear. He put up with Captian shorty's hard training and
brutal punishments." She said, widely smiling.

"Shut the fuck up and lets get on with it." Levi interrupted Hanji's speech.

"Fine, Fine." She waved waved her hand. "I think our first suggestion is to discuss what Mikasa found at Alec's house."

Mikasa shuffled through her pocket for the note she found taped to the back of a drawer in Alec's house. "Eren.." She mumbled, hesitantly taking it out of her pocket. "Christmas is in two days, can't we just stay here until the holiday. It won't kill us."

"She's right." Hanji looked at Eren, "It's not only Christmas, Levi's birthday is on the 25th too! We should stay to celebrate his birthday and Chris-"

"Shut the fuck up, it doesn't matter." Levi once again interrupted.

"Why didn't you say it was your birthday!" Eren pouted. "I guess, spending another few days couldn't hurt. Your birthday deserves to be celebrated."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Please."

"Eren for the last time no!"

"But Levi! I want to stay for your birthday!"

"Quit being so persistent, I said no."

"Too bad, we're staying."

Levi let out a sigh of defeat, "Fine, but make it worth staying for."

"Thank you!" He pecked Levi's cheek, then whispered against his ear only words he could hear. "Don't worry, I'll make it worth the stay." He pulled back with a pleased grin.

"Then it's decided! Eren you're coming with me to the mall tomorrow, I'm going to help you pick out Levi's present. Mikasa and Levi, we can trust you to stay home without attempting to murder each other, right?"

"Yes." Levi and Mikasa spoke in unison.

"Now Eren, I'm getting you up early so you should sleep. In fact, all of us should go to sleep now." Hanji spoke.